top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

Aston Villa FC v Chelsea FC Live Broadcast 7 February 2024

26 Jan 2024 — This cup match at Stamford Bridge is streaming exclusively live in the US on ESPN Plus. Kickoff is at 2:45 p.m. ET (11:45 a.m. PT) on Wednesday ...

Fulham's home match against Brentford is scheduled to be the first Championship game to be played when the second-tier resumes on 20 June. No Championship fixtures have been played since 8 March because of the coronavirus pandemic, and the EFL's restart date is provisional, subject to safety requirements being met. The two promotion rivals will meet at Craven Cottage in a 12:30 BST kick-off. Leaders Leeds United will return to action at Cardiff on Sunday, 21 June. Several clubs, such as Halifax, offered fans of other clubs a discounted ticket of £10 and Manchester City season-ticket holder David Miller took full advantage of the offer, attending two games in one day. I was at Bradford Park Avenue earlier for the 3pm kick-off in the National League North and then came to this one," he said. Bale remains committed to Real Madrid, says Courtois Gareth Bale is still committed to life at Real Madrid despite a failure to repair his deteriorating relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane, according to Thibaut Courtois. Bale celebrated Wales' qualification for Euro 2020 by posing for cameras behind a flag that read 'Wales, Golf, Madrid' - a reference to the player's alleged lack of interest in playing for the club and preference for the gold course over the Bernabeu. PlayerPremier League goalsPremier League appearancesGoals per game ratioAlan Shearer2604410. Wayne Rooney2084910. Harry Kane137203 (3 apps for Norwich City)0. How you reacted on social mediaScott Driscoll: 200 premier league appearances. Eyes that's some scoring record that!!Joe Staunton: 137 goals in 200 Premier League appearances for Harry Kane. Ridiculous ratio. Harry: 137 goals in 200 Premier League games for Kane. Guardiola opted to play without a recognised striker at Old Trafford, giving De Bruyne and fellow midfielder Bernardo Silva licence to push forward centrally and the move worked perfectly as City scored three times before halftime. We did 15 minutes on it (tactics) in the morning, that's about it," De Bruyne told the British media on the plan to play with a 'false nine' in the first leg. Going to the game, Rangers have eight points and are top of the group while Young Boys are third with seven points. Each of the four teams in this group has a chance of qualifying for the second round and these two will be vying for the chance. Rangers head to this game straight from their loss to Celtic, which is their only loss in the last 13 matches. There's lots of speculation around lots of our players, which is great, because they're talents and it means they and the team are doing very well. There's no pressure to sell here and there's no need for us to sell. Nobody will leave here in January that's for sure - we want to add to the squad if we can. Maddison, who made his England debut in November, has played 61 times for Leicester, including featuring in 20 of the Foxes' 21 Premier League games this season. Barnsley come into this one playing good football, lifting themselves up the table. While Bristol City’s only two wins in seven have come against the bottom two, they meet the third bottom side with the Tykes flying up the form table. Only six sides have more points across the last eight games, while only four teams have fewer points than the Robins in that same period. That has us going with Barnsley Double Chance here. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Southampton 3, Sheffield United 1. BookingEnda Stevens (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateKyle Walker-Peters (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateFoul by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). SubstitutionSubstitution, Southampton. Michael Obafemi replaces Oriol Romeu. Post updateFoul by Oriol Romeu (Southampton). Post updateJohn Fleck (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Crouch: I remember one particular scenario when I have gone to Portsmouth. I thought 'I'm not going through this again where I sign for a new club and don't score for so many games'. Jermain Defoe went round two, chipped the goalkeeper, hit the crossbar and it bounced down. I headed it in, it was close whether it was already over the line, but I ran to the fans so everyone knew it was my goal. Jermain was celebrating the goal as well. Chelsea vs Aston Villa TV channel, live stream and how to 26 Jan 2024 — Internationally, the match will be broadcast live in the United States of America via the ESPN+ channel, while broadcast and streaming options ... Assisted by Tom Walsh. Posted at 88' Corner, Inverness CT. Conceded by Lewis Stevenson. Posted at 87' Foul by Stephane Omeonga (Hibernian). Posted at 87' David Carson (Inverness CT) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Hibernian 5, Inverness CT 1. James Gullan (Hibernian) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Christian Doidge. Aston Villa vs Chelsea live free 7 February 2024 - Southcare 2 hours ago — You can watch Aston Villa vs Chelsea live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official ... Post updateHand ball by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Post updateFoul by Federico Valverde (Real Madrid). Post updateJavier Ontiveros (Villarreal) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateAttempt missed. Sofian Chakla (Villarreal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Post updateCorner, Villarreal. Conceded by Raphael Varane. BookingIsco (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Going to the game Borussia Dortmund have 29 points and are third on the standings while Leipzig, on 33 points, are top. Borussia Dortmund have won each of their last four matches and have seven wins in the last 10 matches. They have three clean sheets in the 10 matches and have scored two or more goals in eight of the 10 matches. Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers says his side "will react accordingly" if lockdown measures are extended locally. The city's mayor has said coronavirus restrictions in Leicester could go on for longer because of a surge in cases. The Foxes have three home games left to play this season on 4, 15 and 26 July. Nothing has changed in terms of how we have been working thus far in this situation, but I've always said we will react accordingly," said Rodgers. Posted at 79' Daniel James (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 79' Foul by Moise Kean (Everton). Posted at 78' VAR Decision: Goal Manchester United - Manchester United 1-1 Everton (Mason Greenwood). Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Manchester United 1, Everton 1. Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Daniel James. Wolves are in the last 32 of this season's Europa League, only four points worse off than the Blades and only six adrift of Chelsea in a Champions League spot. Parry thinks his club's fans would enjoy the adventure and the team would "give the competition a good go". He added: "I hear 'you don't want Europe'. I understand Europe can damage your chances of maintaining top-flight status, but the majority of fans could think of nothing better than travelling to support the Blades in Europe. In the end his moment came, and how. We were all over the place' - reaction Media playback is not supported on this device Kilmarnock boss Dyer 'absolutely buzzing' after Rangers win Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "I'm just happy that we showed what we can do after showing Rangers too much respect in the first half. If someone says 'that reminds me of a Steve Clarke team', I'll take that all day. I learned so much from the gaffer. Of course, we're not happy with the results or the position in the table. I was more happy with the results. Some games we were winning and should have managed in a different way, some we were better than the opposition but didn't score. I'm here to find solutions. Everton have lost their last two games. Clubs are focused on long-term financial stability and are therefore less willing to spend in excess of pre-defined transfer budgets in pursuit of short-term success. This is further evidenced by the prominence of more agile transfer strategies, such as utilising loan transfers often with an option to buy, as well as focusing attention towards the promotion of young talent from club academies in recent years. Only problem for this bet here is that Listen are quite relaxed with 24 points as it was never their objective to get promoted in their first season at the 2nd league level in this country, but they are 14 points away from the bottom two clubs and 10 points away from Vlasim who is 3rd from bottom, still what makes me bet here on the hosts to win this one by 2 goals or more is their last couple of home games as except for a 3-1 loss at home to Usti nad Labem they won 3-0 with Prostejov, 5-1 with Vitkovice and 2-0 with Chrudim as they started this new season with many draws in their opening games at home. I thought: 'I don’t have time for this. Harsh. And pretty judgemental!Klopp is, at least, big enough to admit that he made a mistake: "I'd say I have a pretty good feeling for people, but I was wrong!"As an aside, it's quite a pleasing novelty to hear Klopp speaking in his native German throughout this film. Home crowds are sometimes the toughest crowds As shown in the documentary, some of Mane's harshest critics are fans of the national team"Sadio Mane is only good at his club and not in Senegal. Basel won each of their three group-stage matches at home, scoring two or more goals. They have five straight home wins in Europa League and are unbeaten in eight, with six wins. They have four clean sheets in the last six home matches in Europa League. On the other hand, APOEL have just been poor; they have one win and three losses in their last five matches. Megan Rapinoe, the outspoken star of the United States women's team who are gold medal favourites in Tokyo provided they qualify, has already criticised the ban and said that "we will not be silenced". Baer-Hoffmann said that many issues had come to the foreground in the first place because of players. This is the first meeting between these two sides so there’s no history to speak of but this should be an interesting game as Western United try to get back to winning ways and Sydney look to maintain pace at the top of the league. Sydney have scored 14 goals in six games so far and have looked very dangerous in the final third whilst Western United have averaged 1.1 goals scored and conceded this season. He has not played for the national team since a sex tape scandal in 2015, a case that was later dropped, but he missed Euro 2016 and the World Cup triumph two years later. During this month's international break the president of the French Football Federation Noel Le Graet suggested there was no way back by saying although Benzema is "a very good player", the "adventure is over". Bennett adds: "His final France game was in October 2015 but his name still comes up during every international break, with many pundits in the country rueing the fact he can no longer play for the team. However, I don't think it is the reality regarding Ed Woodward's position. Woodward was a key figure in getting the Glazer family takeover through in the first place. He has presided over the rise of the club commercially and it means the Glazers now own an extraordinarily valuable asset. I think the issue is more about whether Woodward reacts to the criticism being aimed at him. I have met him. He is a warm, friendly, likeable person. Boavista have won three of their last five matches against Maritimo and Saturday’s hosts haven’t won any of their last six league games, picking up four draws and two defeats, while the visitors have won two of their last five matches, including their last away game against Santa Clara which finished 2-1. Real Madrid have won their last four meetings with Celta Vigo by an aggregate score of 15-3. Given that they average less than a goal per game away from home, we don't see Celta pulling any goals back in this encounter. Back Real Madrid to win with a clean sheet. Scored goals wherever he went and managed in Italy too - albeit only for six games. Jadon SanchoOverseas clubs played for: Borussia DortmundMajor honours won overseas: NoneWhy him? It's early days but Jadon Sancho is also a bit of a pioneer. One of the first young English players to look at a move abroad instead of sitting in Manchester City's academy, the Bundesliga gamble has certainly paid off. Still only 19, Sancho has become a regular for England and with 22 goals in 61 league games for Dortmund he is one of the hottest properties in world football at the moment. Morecambe’s home games produce an average of 2.44 goals and Carlisle’s away games produce an average of 2.78 goals, with the hosts conceding 14 goals at home and the visitors conceding 16 goals on the road this season. Morecambe concede an average of 1.56 goals per home game and Carlisle concede an average of 1.78 goals per away game, and we have backed the pair to draw 2-2 on Saturday. I watched SV Horn, it is not Horn II like the title suggests, it is the big team, currently inside the relegation places but not because of away performances as they are 3-2-3 on the road while at home they have just one win this season but defeated Austria Vienna II with no less than 5-1 on the road at the start of this season so a game with no less than 6 goals being scored between these two and a good enough reason alone to be taking the over 3.5 goals bet here as well. Aston Villa FC vs. Chelsea FC live wat | Faith Group 1 hour ago — 1 Apr 2023 — Follow live updates from Stamford Bridge as Chelsea host Aston Villa in the Premier League, live on Sky Sports Main Event from ... Vasteras fc will be hosting Degerfors fc in the Sweden Superettan league, despite the last game results where see the visitors lost by one goal at this venue I confidently backing the visitors to grab three points with an Asian handicap -1. Arsenal v Everton for James? Mikel Arteta and Carlo Ancelotti are set to do battle for James Rodriguez, the Daily Mail reports, with both Arsenal and Everton interested in signing the Real Madrid midfielder on loan. Rodriguez is struggling to hold down a starting place under Zinedine Zidane, and Ancelotti – who coach the Colombian at both Real and Bayern Munich – would like to bring the midfielder to Goodison Park. Glenn Murray (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Everton. Yerry Mina replaces Lucas Digne. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Lewis Dunk (Brighton and Hove Albion) header from the right side of the six yard box is just a bit too high. LIVERPOOL'S STRENGTH Shearer, who was in Mumbai for the third edition of the Next Generation Cup -- a grassroots development initiative hosted by the Premier League and Reliance Foundation -- feels the Merseyside club are strong all over the pitch. They have been relentless in every position. Even when they haven't played particularly well in games (they have) just found a way to win," Shearer said. Pochettino's assistant Jesus Perez and coaches Miguel d'Agostino and Antoni Jimenez have also left the clubAnd yet, on the evidence of this season, something was clearly wrong at the heart of Spurs. If not exactly rotten, certainly stale. Spurs have a new stadium to pay for and they cannot be seen to fall out of that elite group so swiftly. Pochettino is a figure loved by Spurs fans, the song 'He's magic you know', becoming a familiar refrain. Aston Villa vs Chelsea: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time, TV 2 days ago — TV channel: The game will be broadcast for free on ITV1 and STV. Coverage starts at 7.30pm GMT ahead of an 8pm kick-off. Live stream: Both ITVX ... Shortly afterwards Rebic struck to give Milan the advantage, turning in Samu Castillejo's cross after a spell of pressure. Hernandez picked up a second booking when he caught Paulo Dybala with 19 minutes left and Ronaldo - who scored in a 10th straight league game at the weekend - then took advantage of the dubious call to level in front of a new Coppa Italia semi-final record attendance of 72,738. Posted at 85' Corner, Millwall. Conceded by Michael Hector. Posted at 84' Harry Arter (Fulham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Foul by Ryan Leonard (Millwall). Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Ryan Woods (Millwall) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 81' Harry Arter (Fulham) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 81' Foul by Harry Arter (Fulham). Posted at 55' Attempt saved. Joe Bryan (Fulham) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ivan Cavaleiro with a cross. BBC Sport tracks all the manager ins and outs, as well as listing all the current bosses in the Premier League, Scottish Premiership, English Football League and National League. The 34-year-old, who joined Juventus from Real Madrid in 2018, sat out as the team eased past Udinese en route to the Coppa Italia quarter-finals on Wednesday, and his manager says he is determined to help him to match his great rival and win a sixth world crown. I would like to help Cristiano win the sixth Ballon d'Or first," Sarri told reporters post-game in Turin. CFR Cluj has just one draw in the league in this start of the season despite playing on numerous times even with reserves the only draw came with Iasi at home an unjust 1-1 draw in the opening round, since then they have won all their home games and just against Dinamo it was only a 1-0 win winning all the other home games by at least 2 goals difference while 5 of their last 6 home games they won even by 3 goals difference or more as well so I was thinking about the -2.5 AH here but my current form is just bad and will settle for the -1.5 AH. Assisted by Davy Pröpper. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Glenn Murray (Brighton and Hove Albion) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Martín Montoya with a cross. Posted at 75' Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace). Posted at 74' Foul by Martín Montoya (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 74' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The last time they beat the Red Devils in the competition was in the quarter-finals of the 1896-97 campaign. Manchester United were eliminated by Derby the last time the sides met in any competition, with the Rams winning a penalty shootout in last season's Carabao Cup. Derby CountyDerby are looking to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals for the first time since 1998-99 - the Rams have lost each of their past five fifth-round matches. Since Carlo Ancelotti's first Premier League game in charge of Everton, only Sergio Aguero (7) has scored more goals in the competition than Calvert-Lewin. Seven of Richarlison's nine Premier League goals this season have given Everton the lead in a match - only Marcus Rashford and Tammy Abraham (eight each) have put their side ahead more often this term. Jordan Ayew's deflected equaliser earned Crystal Palace a point at home against Arsenal, who had goalscorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sent off by the video assistant referee (VAR). Captain Aubameyang had put his side ahead with a well-worked team goal as Mikel Arteta's side dominated the first half. But Ayew brought Palace level after the break, his goal-bound effort leaving Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno with little chance after bouncing off David Luiz.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page