top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

Ver Mallorca vs Sociedad en vivo Real Sociedad de semifinales de Copa del Rey 6 febrero 2024

hace 12 horas — PJ: Partidos JugadosPG: Partidos GanadosPE: Partidos EmpatadosPP: Partidos PerdidosGF: Goles a favorGC: Goles en contra+/-: Diferencia de goles.

Posted at 89' Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Felipe Anderson (West Ham United). Posted at 88' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 88' Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 86' Goal! Wolverhampton Wanderers 2, West Ham United 0. Dinamo is coming at this one, after much better play and top level performance against Neman. They have scored two goals for the easy victory, but team could make it with even more spread. Minsk side is big favorite here, since they have won all of the recent four times with Smolevichi. Host did not score a goal at three of those clashes. He wants the best from everyone," Stones said. Every day he demands and expects the highest quality from everyone. He wants drive and determination to succeed from everyone. That is evident more than ever now because we have the hunger that comes from lifting trophies and winning games. When that doesn't go right, he drives us to win and get back to how we are and what we know. That is very special for someone to get across but he definitely transcends that through the team. Hibernian FC are 6th in the league with 37 points from 28 matches, scoring 40 goals against 43, since last 5 home games unbeaten, winning their last home game against Inverness 5-2 is a big moral booster coming to this game, with home advantage and their fans I believe they will carry the day here as they needed the 3 points to continue riding in Championship Group. Despite Europe's dominance, football is very much a global game with investment from football's emerging markets very much underpinning its continued growth. The English Premier League is represented by 18 clubs in the top 100, while the U. S. Major League Soccer (MLS) was the next best with 17. Los Angeles Football Club were rated highest from the MLS in 18th spot ahead of local rivals LA Galaxy at number 22. But in none of those cases could they get close to the wages required. Despite all the positivity, Wolves do now find themselves at a crossroads. The exits of Dalrymple, due to a difference in vision, in the summer and, this month, Thelwell, who has taken up a new challenge with the Red Bull group in New York, has left the club without two popular and highly rated senior figures. Last week, Nuno fuelled speculation about his own future by revealing there had been no discussion with Shi over an extension to his deal, which ends in 2021. The game showed the Nerazzurri at their abject worst and brilliant best in the space of 90 minutes, but the high of coming out on top soon evaporated when they fell to a 1-0 defeat to Napoli in Wednesday’s Coppa Italia semi-final first leg at San Siro. Inter were criticised for looking tired and lacking imagination, with Conte facing calls to pick January signing Christian Eriksen from the start rather than using him as a second-half substitute, as he has in three of the former Tottenham midfielder’s four appearances so far. BATE Borisov travel to Slavia Mozyr who are currently seventh in the league. BATE Borisov haven't won the cup since 2015 but have been scoring plenty of goals on their way to this semi-final. They beat Torpedo Minsk 8-1 in the last 16 and then won their two-legged quarter final against Dinamo Minsk 5-3. All things considered, backing Under 2.5 Goals on Saturday looks an excellent value bet given the stats. As far as the overall result goes, Norwich have lost 2-0 in four of their last five Premier League away days and have only hit the back of the net once on the road this term, so a 2-0 win for the improving Everton looks attractive. Tammeka will against Paid in match Estonia Meistriliiga. My prediction this match could be the end both teams to score due to Tammeka on last 2 match in league they always to make score. Meanwhile, Paid on last 3 match in league they also can make to score. Therefore, I think this match will happen again that both teams to score. Moreover on 2 last match in head to head that both teams always to make score. Beside that Tammeka have better rank rather than Paid and surely Tammeka more strong rather than Paid. Therefore, my prediction this match will have to score on both teams. We have been spoilt by the record breakers and now we can't go back. Vincent Kompany of Manchester City lifts the Premier League trophy after the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester City at American Express Community Stadium on May 12, 2019 in Brighton, United Kingdom. Getty Images What’s more, is that the fall is even harder, the critics even harsher, when these empires falter. Brisbane and Perth will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Brisbane this season have the following results: 7W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile Perth have 8W, 5D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The 21-year-old sought out Morata to apologise after the match, while both managers leapt to the player’s defence. It was the most important piece of play,” said opposing boss Simeone. I told him (Valverde) that he did what he had to do at that moment. I think the prize for the best player makes perfect sense because Valverde won the game in this action. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. SATURDAY Brighton v Bournemouth (12:30 GMT)Brighton played well in the first half against Tottenham but ended up with nothing to show for it. That seems to happen quite often with the Seagulls. They are nice to watch but they are not clinical at putting teams away. Media playback is not supported on this device 'Lots of positives' despite Brighton defeat - Graham Potter Bournemouth are pretty similar, just more experienced at this level. Mallorca vs Real Sociedad EN VIVO Copa del Rey hace 59 minutos — Sigue EN VIVO el duelo donde el 'Vasco' Aguirre busca clasificar a la Final del torneo copero de España. But the virus has sparked a financial crisis for the DFB, president Fritz Keller told a news conference with 20 invited reporters connected remotely, with 250,000 jobs under threat. At the moment there are few solutions. The only way is to persevere and to get through this safely together," Keller said. Mallorca – Real Sociedad: Marcador en vivo, últimas hace 16 horas — Partido Mallorca vs Real Sociedad - España. Copa del Rey (2/6/2024): Marcador en vivo, retransmisión, estadísticas y resultados directos en Tribuna.com. Quique Setien suffered his first defeat as Barcelona manager as Valencia claimed their first home win over the Spanish champions since 2007. The hosts broke the deadlock when Jordi Alba deflected Maxi Gomez's powerful strike past Marc-Andre ter Stegen. Gomez, who had a first-half penalty saved by Ter Stegen, completed the scoring in the second half. There were unsavoury scenes before the game as rival fans clashed outside the Mestalla Stadium. He decided to go it alone and, with his father's guidance, open his own salon. It was easy thinking of the name," he says. Charlie Parker's Cut Throat & Coffee opened in Worcester in 2019. Football, once the axis around which his life revolved, now plays only a supporting role. Earlier this year, he began to play again. Just a kick-about," is how he describes his seven-a-side games on a local all-weather pitch. <strong>Club Brugge KV vs Oostende prediction</strong> prediction comes ahead of the Belgium Jupiler league 16th round matchup between these two. This game will be played on November 22nd, at the Jan Breydel Stadium in Brugge, Belgium. In this match preview, I will try to provide the best betting tips and correct score predictions based on my analysis of these two teams. We have a great match in front of us. My friends keep saying we need to be reunited," added the 19-year-old from west London. The video goes viral every other year. This year, one of my friends just kept tagging people, and it's the first year I've got any credit for it. Half of my friends never knew it was me. I never really spoke about it until the past week. In an interview with Sportbible earlier this week, Nickless explained how all the attention at the time meant he was taken home from school early. Mallorca vs Real Sociedad EN VIVO hoy (0-0) | 06/02/2024 hace 25 minutos — Cobertura en tiempo real del partido Mallorca vs Real Sociedad en vivo y online, correspondiente a la Semifinal de IDA de la Copa del Rey. Steven Gerrard's side has been extremely impressive when playing at Ibrox, winning their last 4 games at home, although their last match against Motherwell saw them struggle to win as convincingly. Rangers have scored a whopping 3 goals on average on home turf and have only conceded 0.71. However, the Light Blues have found it hard to keep clean sheets, as they have only done so twice in their 6 games this season. Alaves are 15th in La Liga but have a fair home record this term, winning four and drawing two from eight games at Mendizorroza. Their two defeats came against 2nd placed Real Madrid and 3rd placed Sevilla. Due to the bad weather warning of the German weather service and the resulting security concerns the game between Borussia Moenchengladbach and Cologne for the Bundesliga today Sunday will not take place," the DFL said in a statement. Storm 'Sabine' is due to hit the region in the western part of the country later on Sunday. Fortuna Dusseldorf is showing poor performance this season. The home team has 21 points and the 16th place in the rankings. In their series, they won 1 win, 2 draws, along with 2 losses. With what they are showing, in this encounter they need to take advantage of everything they have. Home advantage is what helps them gain the advantage. The Scot, who has not managed a senior side before, added that he was not looking beyond the home match against Chelsea at lunchtime on Saturday. That is all my remit is, to get a result tomorrow [Saturday]," said Ferguson. Ferguson's physical style endeared him to Everton's fans"This is a fantastic club. Who wouldn't want to be Everton manager? I'm sure there will be many, many top managers up for this job. Join us on Saturday from 12:00 BST as we ask you for your favourite final-day memories to coincide with when the last round of Championship games this season should have been played. For the neutral observer, the final day of the 2012-13 Championship was about as thrilling as it gets, with promotion, play-off race and relegation fight all going to the wire. There always have to be losers, but none more unfortunate than Peterborough United. Mallorca vs Real Sociedad resultados en vivo, H2H y El marcador en vivo Mallorca Real Sociedad (y el video online en vivo) comienza el 6 feb 2024 a las 20:00 horas UTC en Copa del Rey, Spain. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Reading 0, Brentford 3. Posted at 90'+3' David Raya Martin (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Michael Morrison (Reading). Posted at 90'+3' Foul by César Joel Valencia Castillo (Brentford). Posted at 90'+3' Charlie Adam (Reading) wins a free kick on the left wing. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! Reading 0, Brentford 3. César Joel Valencia Castillo (Brentford) right footed shot from outside the box to the high centre of the goal. En vivo Real Sociedad vs Mallorca minuto a En vivo Real Sociedad vs Mallorca vea el minuto a minuto del partido Real Sociedad vs Mallorca de la Liga de Espana. Goles, alineaciones y resumen del ... Orleans have suffered 3 defeats in their last 5 matches. They are in really bad form this season. They are coming off a draw against Auxerre by 2-2 goals. They sit on bottom of the table and only won once in this season. It is possible that some teams may have to give up home advantage in their Champions League and Europa League last-16 second-leg ties. That could most affect games where there was a narrow first-leg result, such as Manchester City, who beat Real Madrid 2-1 at the Bernabeu Stadium in the first leg of their Champions League tie, and Wolves, who drew 1-1 at Olympiakos in the Europa League. There are four Champions League last-16 matches still to be completed, plus six Europa League ties. The hosts are bottom of Group F, but things could have turned out very differently had they held on to their lead in San Siro in the opening round of matches. Slavia have failed to win since, but they have proved to be a test for every side in the group so far. Will they push the Nerazzurri in their final home match in the group stage? The Premier League is obviously the big one for them - once it is won, then the pressure is completely off them. Then they will be able to throw everything at the Champions League and, also, have a bit of fun during the rest of the season. When you win a title with a few games to go, training is different. It is lighter and more enjoyable, with everyone smiling. Media playback is not supported on this device Watford 3-0 Liverpool: Defeat feels 'exceptionally average' - Klopp At the moment, all we are hearing is 'oooh they are losing games', 'people have worked them out' and 'they are not as good as we thought'. I want to comment on a game in Belarus Slavia 2 will play ruh brest 2 Slavia have played 3 games this season and have won once losing twice they have score 5 and conceded 6 the away team have won 2 out of 3 they have scored 7 and conceded 3. My judgment is we are going to see an open game with goals because this league loves goals and I think we will see a couple of them here today I also think the visitor will score at least 2 goals but the home side will get one or even two NAC Breda against Jung Ajax in Netherlands Eerste Divisie round 15. Both teams are top of the table with wonderful forms. The host are 6th in the league with 24 points from 14 matches, scoring 21 goals against 15. Both are in Promotion Playoff group. Jung Ajax are 3rd in the league with 26 points from 14 matches, scoring 42 goals against 22. The last 4 meetings between both teams ended in over 2.5 goals scored after 90 minutes of play. I expect goals to be scored here as all Ajax games has mostly seen even over 3.5 or more. English Premier League. Leicester City will play at home with team Southampton. Southampton have not lost in their last four league games , winning three and drawing one. They have won 2 -0 against Chelsea and 3- 1 against Aston Villa in their last two away league matches. Guests did 2 - 0 with team Huddersfield in the last match. Southampton have a great motivation to take a revenge after they lost with score 0 - 9 in the first leg. Last year team Southampton won here with score 2 -1 in Premier League game. I think for high odds it is a good bet . Amstetten will against Salzburg in match Austrian Cup. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 4.5 goals due to Salzburg very more strong rather than Amstetten. Moreover Salzburg have great forward like as Hwang Hee Can and Smail Prevljak. Moreover Amstetten only play in 2nd division Austria League. Surely this match will be different from both team. Meanwhile Amstetten have great result on last 5 match in International friendly, I think they still can't defeat Salzburg due to Salzburg more strong rather than Amstetten. Moreover Salzburg have average to make score 6 goals on last 5 match in International friendly. Surely this match can be the end score is over 4.5 goals. Mallorca vs Real Sociedad: Pronóstico, hora y dónde ver hace 1 hora — Mallorca vs Real Sociedad: Pronóstico, horario y dónde VER Semifinales Copa del Rey 2024 ¿Dónde ver EN VIVO el Mallorca vs Real Sociedad? El ... Posted at 85' Tom Davies (Everton) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 84' Foul by Jamie Vardy (Leicester City). Posted at 84' Michael Keane (Everton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Wilfred Ndidi. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Leicester City. She won an incredible five gold medals at the event. The Team of the Year prize went to the South Africa rugby union team after they won the World Cup at the tail end of 2019. Elsewhere, Egan Bernal, who became the youngest Tour de France champion in over 100 years last summer was awarded World Breakthrough of the Year. Wolves have lost three of their past five Premier League games (W2), as many as they'd lost in their previous 21 games combined. Wolves winger Adama Traore completed 15 dribbles in this match, the most by a player in a league match in the top five European leagues since Karim Bellarabi completed 17 in a Bundesliga fixture for Bayer Leverkusen against Werder Bremen in February 2015. Hartberg and Sturm Graz will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Hartberg this season have the following results: 10W, 5D and 10L. Meanwhile Sturm Graz have 9W, 5D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Wan-Bissaka, 22, won his battle with Manchester City's Raheem Sterling hands down. Sterling had his moments but the youngster signed from Crystal Palace in the summer hounded him into submission on many occasions, winning roars of approval from Old Trafford's gallery. And at the hub of it all was Fernandes, the 25-year-old signed from Sporting Lisbon for an initial £47m that could eventually rise to £67. Hradec is in the fight for the second or the third spot in the league, which should bring the playoff for the promotion. They are playing well, with few draw games that could be better with the rivals from the lower part of the table. They are going to face one of two teams that manage to beat them in Kralove, and the match here could be good chance to make revenge for that defeat. Dornbirn and Amstetten will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Dornbirn this season have the following results: 5W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Amstetten have 5W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Neman Grodno started the league with a 0-1 defeat at Isloch Minsk but recovered with 4 points out of the next 2 games keeping a clean sheet in both matches. Including the friendlies and the last games of last season, Neman Grodno are undefeated at home in the last 10 matches conceding only 4 goals. In the betting, 'Atalanta to Score Over 1.5 Goals' catches the eye. The Italians are yet to notch twice on the road, but their performances suggest that multiple travelling goals are well within their grasp. Moreover, the hosts have struggled massively to keep things tight, even at home, shipping six goals in three matches, conceding more than once in two of those three. Frankly, after Zagreb went to OSC Metalist and both scored twice and created lots of chances, Atalanta look a good bet to enjoy themselves offensively. After all, as anyone who saw the reverse fixture knows, the Italians scored and created plenty against Shakhtar when the pair met at Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia. En vivo Mallorca vs Real Sociedad minuto a hace 8 horas — En vivo Mallorca vs Real Sociedad vea el minuto a minuto del partido Mallorca vs Real Sociedad de la Liga de Espana. Goles, alineaciones y resumen del ... Lawro's prediction: 0-2Scotty's prediction: I don't see Bournemouth staying up now. They have overachieved for the past few seasons and what is happening to them now is almost a correction. MONDAY Man Utd v Southampton (20:00 BST)Southampton's away form has been excellent but this is the biggest test they have faced for a while on the road. Manchester United are just hot at the moment and it is going to be extremely hard to stop them because they have several players who look like scoring every time they play. Sergio Aguero scored his sixth goal in his last three games as Manchester City edged a gutsy Sheffield United at Bramall Lane. The Blades had looked on course to claim a hugely credible draw against the reigning Premier League champions, with Dean Henderson saving a Gabriel Jesus penalty in the first half as well as making a string of excellent saves. But Aguero came off the bench to score the decisive goal, tapping in a cross from Kevin de Bruyne towards the end of the second half. Horario y dónde ver por TV el Mallorca - Real Sociedad de hace 14 horas — RCD Mallorca y Real Sociedad se ven las caras en el partido de ida de las semifinales de la Copa del Rey 2023/2024.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page