top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

[WATCH ONLINE-] Nottingham Forest - Bristol City live 7 February 2024

Jan 26, 2024 — How can I watch Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest? Unfortunately, the match will not be live in the United Kingdom. However, the match can be ...

But a player with his potential has to give us more than he is giving us, especially when you see how Lucas, Lo Celso and those players are playing. I was expecting more in the first half from him. The double change worked for Tottenham as they put in a much-improved second-half display and Dele Alli's penalty earned the visitors a point. Mourinho suggested Ndombele - who joined Spurs from Lyon last summer and has made 24 appearances this season - may find it difficult to get back into the side. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 3, Valencia 0. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Luka Modric with a cross. Posted at 90'+1' Francis Coquelin went off injured after Valencia had used all subs. DismissalPosted at 89' Lee Kang-In (Valencia) is shown the red card. Posted at 89' Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Moyes replaced the sacked Manuel Pellegrini on Sunday, returning to the club he led to Premier League safety at the end of the 2017-18 season. Moyes magic returns to East LondonIn his first spell at the Hammers' helm, Moyes lost his opening match in charge - away to Watford - and had to wait four games before finally getting a win on the board. But it was the polar opposite second time around, a classy performance from the Hammers securing a statement win on home soil. this is going to be pretty interesting game because both teams are trying to get the victory and interupt their bad streak, beziers did not won on 4 games in a row and on the other side creteil is winless for the last 7 games on the road and they are not so bad team on the road at all so I think they are slightly closer to win this game and also they are better ranked on the table so I will go like this but I surely do not recommend to anyone to risk that much with creteil to win without the osiguration! The away side sit two-points shy of safety after some poor form this season. They are coming into this game with five defeats in eight away trips this season, while they’ve lost 11 of their 16 matches overall. With relegation looming, can they turn this around? Watford fired Flores on Sunday less than three months into his second spell with the club, after the Spaniard led them to one win in their last 10 league matches. Flores is the second permanent manager to be sacked by the league's bottom club this season after they dismissed Spaniard Javi Gracia four games into the campaign. In recent matches, Gillingham seem to have developed a thick skin; they're not overly flamboyant offensively, but they're repelling teams and are grinding out results. Even on the road, the Gills are becoming hard to beat, as they've lost just one of their last six travelling matches. Again, they've not scored a great deal during that time, notching only three goals, but they've done a good job of restricting teams, conceding only three, keeping three clean sheets. Such stats bode well ahead of a game against a Posh side that has been struggling in the final third of late. Live: Nottm Forest vs Bristol City stream 07.02.2024 Stream 2 hours ago — Live: Nottm Forest vs Bristol City stream 07.02.2024 Stream Watch Live · Listen Live · Match Day Packages · Robins TV FAQ's · Robins TV ... We’re confident that both teams will score and over 2.5 goals will be produced on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1 in favour of Ajax. The visitors arrive as the clear form favourites and with a good record against their hosts and have been scoring goals for fun of late, while Twente have lost three of their last five league games and haven’t beaten any of the current top three sides this season. The win moves Bournemouth to 23 points from 24 games while Brighton are two points ahead of them in 15th position in the standings. Southampton made sure there was no repeat of their weekend collapse against Wolverhampton Wanderers as they claimed an impressive 2-0 win at Crystal Palace on Tuesday. Ralph Hasenhuttl's side let slip a two-goal lead to lose 3-2 on Saturday but remained in control at Selhurst Park after superb goals by Nathan Redmond and Stuart Armstrong. Hopefully, the midweek games will take place as ninth placed Brighton and Hove Albion host Manchester United who are fourth in the table. Brighton have 12 points and that has them six points above the bottom spot that would relegate them. That sounds good but the problem is that they have played 14 fixtures and the bottom two both have two games in hand on them and 10th placed Birmingham have three. Napoli won their last game against Sassuolo away 2-1 and they are here to face another caliber in the league than their last opponent. Things didn't change much in Napoli after their Coach was mustered out. They are 8th in the league with 24 points from 17 matches, they way they score is how the collect that made it goals difference of 27:22. This game will be a tough one for them against highly ambitious Inter Milan that want to give Juventus the fight of their lives. And Brendon Batson, a Grenadian, was the head of the players' association [PFA] in the UK for a long time. Although a seat in one of the plush executive boxes at Montgomery Waters Meadow will surely be on offer, Joseph intends to support Shrewsbury from the stands as they hope to pull off an upset for the ages. And there will be a significant audience in Grenada willing them on, too. It's a really big thing," Joseph says of Grenadian interest in the Cup tie. But are they on course for the best season by a newly-promoted team?And who is the most-fouled player in the Premier League and what unwanted statistic do Newcastle own? BBC Sport examines the key stats of the weekend. De Bruyne to deliver best yet?"Not since I saw Zinedine Zidane dominate the European Championship final in 2000 have I seen such a complete performance. BBC Sport pundit Garth Crooks summed it up - De Bruyne put in a brilliant display at Emirates Stadium on Sunday as he almost single-handedly destroyed the Gunners. Sheffield United vs AFC Fylde predictions for Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Bramall Lane. After two tough games, the hosts look for a momentum-building win. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Of course, now I know I can do it for one game, but of course it’s only one game. It was emotional, it was exciting, it was fantastic and, yeah, in the future, possibly I can move into management. Lampard thinks Liverpool are favourites Chelsea boss and former Manchester City player Frank Lampard believes that Liverpool are favourites for the title. Newcastle academy graduate Longstaff, who burst on to the scene in October with the winning goal on his Premier League debut against Manchester United, will be out of contract at the end of the season. Bruce left Longstaff on the bench for the defeat by Watford and opted to play Swiss defender Fabian Schar in central midfield. Longstaff] had a thigh injury when he came back from lockdown, which was a pretty severe one," Bruce said. West Bromwich Albion vs Middlesbrough predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. The Baggies are in need of a result after a poor display on Boxing Day. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. The Canaries looked like they were turning a corner until they went to Southampton and lost on Wednesday, and they really need to start building some form at home soon. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Andy's prediction: Sheffield United have been on fire. Brighton v Wolves (16:30 GMT)Wolves have not lost in the Premier League since 14 September, and are clearly a very well-drilled side with a clever coach in Nuno Espirito Santo. But Han's goal in the 89th minute gave Jeonbuk their first point in the 2020 edition of the competition after losing their opener in Group H of the competition against Japan's Yokohama F Marinos last month. I'm not satisfied, but I have to accept that this is the result," said Jeonbuk coach Jose Morais. Pogba was a prime target for Zinedine Zidane last summer, and Cope report that despite refusing to let the French midfielder leave last summer, Solskjaer is now warming to the idea of allowing Pogba to leave Old Trafford for a fee of around £128million. Solskjaer said last week that he hoped Pogba will return from injury before the end of the year – but claimed he was still some way off from training. LIVE STREAM Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City - YouTube nffc take on #bcfc in the #facup on Wednesday evening, after a 0-0 draw in the first game, can Forest get the best of Championship side ... Grantham Town have the second worst defense in the league so far this season conceding 47 goals already in 21 games. At home they have conceded 17 goals in the last 6 games. But they have also scored 11 goals in the last 5. A statement said: "Arsenal personnel who had recent close contact with Mikel will now self-isolate in line with government health guidelines. We expect this to be a significant number of people from [training centre] Colney, including the full first-team squad and coaching staff, as well as a smaller number of people from our Hale End Academy, which we have also temporarily closed. It comes after Evangelos Marinakis, the owner of Olympiakos - the Greek side who played Arsenal in the Europa League in February - announced he had coronavirus on 10 March. We have to ask if it works to play football without spectators. If the people do not come to watch the games there is no sense, I wouldn't like to play in the Champions League, Premier League, cups, without people. The Spaniard said City would follow instructions from the authorities. We are here for the people. Aberdeen and Rangers meet in the 16th round of the Scottish Premiership. Aberdeen is in 3rd place with 28 points while Rangers are in 2nd place with 37 points. Aberdeen has looked good recently. They have not lost in their last 5 matches and have won 4 of these matches. However, the Rangers are on a whole other level. They have not lost in their last 10 matches in the league and have won the last 5 matches in the league. Most recently, they won by 5-0 at home over Hearts. The two teams here have met twice since April this year and the Rangers have won both matches. Bristol City v Nottingham Forest A goalless draw sees City earn a Fourth Round replay against Nottingham Forest. City went toe-to-toe with the Premier League side but neither side took their ... Deportivo Ocotal fc is going to clash against Walter Ferretti fc this evening in the Nicaragua primera division game. Walter Ferretti fc have won all previous five matches against Deportivo Ocotal so I choose them to proceed with their unbeaten run against the hosts despite their poor away games performance which causes them to have three away games without a win. The hosts have never won and draw against their rival. The visitors have won their last home game against Real Madrid by scoring four goals in a single match, while the home team have lost their last away game and they have five games without a win so the best prediction is away team to win. But Hawley, who went to watch his first Wednesday match at the age of five with his granddad, does not mind seeing the Blades back in the big time - far from it in fact. I am actually quite supportive, and not in a grudgingly way either," he explained. I like to see anything to do with Sheffield doing well. Obviously I want to see Wednesday get some success but I just love the city I live in. I make that fairly obvious because I make a massive point of it in pretty much everything I do. The court said that with leagues across the country shut down, they will give players the chance to exchange suspensions for fines. Some 90% of those fines paid by players for infringements such as violent play or fighting will be donated to hospitals or clinics treating COVID-19 patients. Each club can choose local institutions to help, or donate to a suggested list, a court spokesman said. Former Milan player Mario Pasalic rubbed further salt into their wounds by also scoring. It was the fourth time Milan have lost a Serie A match by a five-goal margin and the first since 1998. Gomez opened the scoring in the 10th minute, nutmegging a hapless Andrea Conti before firing a right-foot shot past Gianluigi Donnarumma in the tenth minute. Wenger's calls for the introduction of what has been dubbed a 'daylight' offside rule have since been backed by Fifa president Gianni Infantino. He said that principle was backed by the rest of the Ifab. It has been received very positively," said Infantino after Saturday's meeting. That is why we decided to study this further, to debate it in different panels and with different stakeholders to elaborate a protocol. Mane comes off the bench and delivers! The Senegalese forward rifles a low shot in at the near post after a wonderful touch saw him take down Henderson's deep pass. LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Firmino somehow blazes wide from a fizzing, low cross from TAA. KEY STATS Liverpool have scored in 35 consecutive Premier League games - only Arsenal (55 games between May 2001 – November 2002) and Man United (36 games between December 2007 – November 2008) have been on a longer such runs in the competition’s history. Marcus Rashford says he is "proud" his successful free school meals campaign will help "change people's lives for the better" but that he is determined to do even more to help those in need. The government extended a free school meals scheme outside term time on Tuesday after Manchester United and England forward Rashford wrote to MPs. But Rashford, 22, stressed there was more work to be done. I don't want this to be the end of it," he told BBC Breakfast. Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Thibaud Verlinden (Stoke City) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Tom Ince. Posted at 78' James McClean (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Jayden Bogle (Derby County). Posted at 78' Sam Clucas (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Graeme Shinnie (Derby County). Who would want to manage Arsenal? Being a football manager now is quite vile. Arsenal have got to shoulder the blame for that because it all started with AFTV. If you don’t get the result you want, the fans go and shout and scream and swear and it’s become a laughing stock. These ‘fans’ blurt something out so they can try to become famous and forget about it five minutes later. Anyway, it was fantastic to see social distancing enforced upon his release: PODCAST How many times has your mind drifted off in recent weeks, transporting you to a fictional world where Haaland and Sancho join your club and run riot? But could it be a reality? Check out the latest Game of Opinions podcast, where we were joined by the superbly-named Tom Mueller from Germany to discuss Borussia Dortmund’s latest stars… RETRO CORNER It’s 22 years since Alan Shearer made his full debut for Southampton. Following an extended run of poor form, along with an upturn in Paderborn's form, Cologne have dropped to the bottom of the Bundesliga table. Cologne have earned just one point in their last six Bundesliga games. They have also won just one of their six Bundesliga home games this season. Arsenal have made themselves an easy target in the past for those who point to flaky character and defensive frailty - but showed the other side of the personality Arteta is attempting to instil against Liverpool. Liverpool, maybe off the pace slightly with the club's first league title in 30 years secured, are still regarded as the benchmark for energy and work-rate, but Arsenal out-ran them, covering 112. Bristol City draw adds to toothless Nottingham Forest's Jan 26, 2024 — Bristol City will get a second chance to claim another Premier League scalp in the FA Cup after drawing 0-0 with Nottingham Forest in the ... But as Russia also qualified and are among the second-seed hosts, Ukraine are unlikely to fancy a trip to Saint-Petersburg (for obvious reasons) and must therefore slot into Group C alongside the Netherlands. Confused? Basically, the draw will be slightly anti-climatic for some nations – particularly Belgium, Russia and Denmark who have already been placed together in Group B. They have failed to score in two of the last five matches and have three losses in their last five matches. At home, they have three straight losses, and have conceded twice in each of the three losses. They have one win in five home matches and one clean sheet as well; the win came against strugglers, Norwich. Mourinho said there needed to be a change, so Dele Alli has taken over as DJ. It will take a while for the stain of his last few weeks at Manchester United to be removed and some stereotypes will never disappear. The West Ham lift operator joked before kick-off: "When I have finished doing this I am going to park Jose's bus. There were no songs in the new manager's honour from the Tottenham support. West Ham are evidently paying the price for the disastrous recruitment of Pellegrini and his ally, director of football Mario Husillos, who has also now left the club. When the pair arrived in 2018, Sullivan made a conscious decision to step away from recruitment. As it turned out, the faith was not rewarded. Husillos is viewed as being responsible for the decision to sign second choice goalkeeper Roberto from Espanyol. Both sides have scored in 11 of Everton’s 16 away league matches. Tottenham have one clean sheet in the last 11 matches. Tottenham have no clean sheet in 12 of 16 home league matches. Tottenham have scored two or more in seven of the last 10 home league games. Everton have nine losses in 16 Premier League away games. What they said: "It's quite obvious it was a big mistake," said Canaries manager Daniel Farke. The referee was right and it was Daniel James falling on the defender. I don't blame VAR for this defeat, we were not major enough in the first half. October - Arsenal 2-2 Crystal PalaceMatch reportWhat happened? Gunners defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos converted from close range and thought he had won the game for Arsenal late on, but the goal was ruled out by VAR for Calum Chambers' 'foul' on Luka Milivojevic in the box. Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City stream and TV listings Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City - February 7, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. It happens all the time' - analysisFormer Chelsea and Scotland winger Pat Nevin on BBC Radio 5 Live: "Usually there is no jeopardy at this place [Anfield] because you expect Liverpool to win. They were asked a lot of questions, had to go through a lot of gears. It was a brilliant game. Yet again when Liverpool need to win by the odd goal they find a way. Meanwhile, Cologne have currently got the Bundesliga's joint-worst away goalscoring record. They have scored over 1.5 goals in just one of their seven Bundesliga away games, failing to score in two. They have scored a total of just three goals in their last five Bundesliga away games. The U’s are normally known for their defensive strength but over the course of this run, they have proven that they are much more than a side who just keeps the opposition at bay as they have scored on a pretty regular occurrence. The hosts have managed to find the back of the net at least two times in each of their last four home league games and know if that they are able to earn three points on New Years Day, they could find themselves in the top three come 5pm.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page