top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

Nottm Forest vs Bristol live 7 February 2024

6 hours ago — You can watch a Bristol City vs Nottm Forest live stream from anywhere with a VPN to find out. Bristol City have already defeated top flight ...

Seongnam FC did not start badly in the first 4 rounds when they brought 2 wins and 2 draws However, the situation is getting worse for this team when they just fell into a row of empty hands in the last 2 rounds. Porto have won three of their last four matches against Pacos Ferreira and won four of their last six matches in all competitions. The hosts have also kept four clean sheets in their last six outings while Pacos Ferreira have failed to score in two of their last four league games, so you can start to see why we’ve backed a win-to-nil for Porto on Monday night. For the third time in ten months, a match between City and Tottenham has finished amid a maelstrom of controversy regarding the deployment of the new technology. Pep Guardiola, Manager of Manchester City reatcs during the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on February 02, 2020 in London, United KingdomGetty Images Sergio Aguero’s disallowed goal in injury time in the Champions League quarterfinal at the Etihad last April was the first of the series, cutting short City’s jubilant celebrations and providing a depressing precursor for all fans who’ve had the sheer joy of a late winning goal expunged via review this season. Posted at 63' Billy Bodin (Preston North End) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Foul by Tom Trybull (Norwich City). Goal!Posted at 61' Goal! Preston North End 1, Norwich City 4. Adam Idah (Norwich City) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. BookingPosted at 60' Connor Ripley (Preston North End) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Professional Footballers' Association chief executive Gordon Taylor has suggested halves of less than 45 minutes could be considered when football resumes. Discussions about the Premier League's return are ongoing but Taylor says players are "concerned" about safety. They are not stupid," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. They would have to be satisfied that it is safe. The Premier League said the idea is "not on the table". Who,” he said, “would want a night like that to end?” The hotel staff did. They started to wrap things up at around 6am because they needed to set the tables for breakfast. One of the guests was Foo Foo Lamarr, a drag artist from Manchester who was friends with some of the players’ parents. When he was asked to go on stage to give a speech, he was heckled by James Edwards, son of the chairman Martin. BookingPosted at 65' Gerard Piqué (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Foul by Gerard Piqué (Barcelona). Posted at 65' Borja Mayoral (Levante) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 64' Hand ball by Rúben Vezo (Levante). Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Karim Benzema scored and assisted another as Real Madrid claimed a comfortable 2-0 win over Espanyol to move to the top of La Liga. See alsoReal Madrid - RCD Espanyol Barcelona face Real Mallorca later on Saturday evening, but this result will put the pressure on the Spanish champions to claim a win of their own to keep pace with Zinedine Zidane’s men who have gathered momentum in recent weeks. After 18 straight victories, Liverpool suddenly collapsed on Watford's field in the previous round, that defeat probably only slowed down the road to the throne of Liverpool, because their distance with Manchester City was very big. With the quality of their squad, Liverpool is not difficult to stand up after the accident at Watford. At this point, perhaps the only goal of The Kop is to successfully defend the Champions League title because at the domestic tournament, the championship is almost firmly in their hands. However, Atletico Madrid is not an easy team to play and coach Jurgen Klopp needs to make more efforts to get a beneficial result in the second leg at home. The concept of B teams may be back on the agenda as football navigates its way through the coronavirus pandemic, says Brighton technical director Dan Ashworth. It is anticipated Leagues One and Two will be brought to a premature end in the next two weeks and there is also concern about the financial state of the non-league game. Ashworth, who joined Brighton after six years in a similar role at the Football Association, feels creative solutions may be needed. Kirk told BBC Sport the matter had been reported to the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Football Association, but the case was closed after they requested a report from a player concerned but it was never delivered. Both teams play in the Hellenic League Division One East - the 10th tier of English football. League officials will now discuss the matter before deciding on any sanctions against Abingdon Town. RATING: B - - - - - BURNLEY Sean Dyche's disregard for poacher-type strikers shows again as he's let Nakhi Wells go permanently having given him few playing opportunities (nine appearances in total) since his arrival in 2017. Meanwhile fellow poacher Matej Vydra and club-record signing Ben Gibson both remain in Lancashire, so maybe Dyche is thinking of actually playing them. Paper Round’s view: Lamptey’s path to the first team currently appears blocked, with the 19-year-old defender behind Reece James and Cesar Azpilicueta in the pecking order. Selling him now would mean that at least some transfer fee is raised rather than losing him for nothing, so Chelsea may be tempted to cut their losses despite Frank Lampard wishing to keep him at Stamford Bridge. On the face of it, Sheffield United have slumped, but when we consider the fixture list and look beyond result, Chris Wilder's men remain a strong side. Not too many teams will go to the Etihad and restrict the hosts to just two goals, while losing 2-0 at Anfield is nothing to be ashamed of at present. Prior to facing those two giants, The Blades were ticking along nicely. They were unbeaten in four, scoring six and conceding just two. Rangers host Hibernian on Wednesday night after suffering another setback in the Scottish Premiership title race with a 0-0 draw at home to Aberdeen on Saturday. It was the second time in a week Gerrard's team dropped points and leaves them seven points behind Celtic with a game in hand, but the manager is is urging his players to "stick together". We realise we're not in our best form but it's very important we don't listen to the outside noise because there's emotions there, there's people who are paid to give an opinion on how we're playing," he said. Posted at 84' Foul by Kyle Walker (Manchester City). Posted at 83' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 83' Fernandinho (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Wolverhampton Wanderers 2, Manchester City 2. Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Adama Traoré. Posted at 80' Foul by Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers). You only face the 11 players on the pitch, and this Real team is not the force they were two or three years ago. When Real Madrid beat Liverpool to win the Champions League in 2018, they became the first team to win the European Cup/Champions League in three successive seasons since Bayern Munich between 1974 and 1976. Now that Aymeric Laporte is fit again and back in their defence, City are a match for anyone and they would have no problem going to the Bernabeu on Wednesday and going toe-to-toe with them in the first leg. Posted at 90'+4' Matthew Clarke (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Andy Williams (Northampton Town). Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Tom Lawrence (Derby County) right footed shot from more than 35 yards misses to the right. Posted at 90' Curtis Davies (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Andy Williams (Northampton Town). By Simon Evans MANCHESTER, England, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Manchester United made a surprise late addition to their squad on deadline day by bringing in 30-year-old Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo on loan from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua until the end of the season. There were, however, no eye-catching major deals in the final 24 hours of transfer activity for European clubs which continues the trend of recent January windows. I always said I wanted to play abroad but the only thing that would stop me was if I was winning and successful on home shores. I was lucky I found a great club at Manchester United it would’ve been almost impossible for me to leave. While Ferdinand remained in Manchester that summer, his fellow defender Gerard Pique left to return to Barca, who sacked Rijkaard after ending the season empty handed and hired a young and hungry Guardiola to take his place in the dugout. Breda have kept three clean sheets in their last six attempts and will be confident they can keep another against a Helmond Sport side in dire form. The hosts have scored in each of their last six matches but the visitors arrive in much the better form and full of confidence. Helmond Sport have already lost six times at home this season while Breda have won four times on the road, with the hosts averaging just 0.80 points per home game and the visitors averaging 1.56 points per away game. Teenager Jude Bellingham has been the target of racist abuse on social media after an emotional final game for Birmingham City. The 17-year-old is moving to German giants Borussia Dortmund, in a deal which could eventually be worth more than £30m to the Championship club. Police are investigating a Twitter post, which Bellingham described as "disgusting". Times have to change. More has to be done," he added. Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Live Scores Get the latest Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City live score in the FA Cup: Round 4 from LiveScore.com. Harvey Elliott, 17, and 19-year-olds Neco Williams and Curtis Jones have all been in the matchday squad for both of Liverpool's last two games. We want to win football games and to win football games the best players have to be on the pitch," said Klopp. If the young boys are part of these best players then they will be on the pitch. They are so close, they are really good and they are our future - but they will not play now because I want to see them in a Premier League game. Ajax are top of this group but could still finish out of the automatic qualifying places. They have scored 20 goals in their last five games and take on a Liile side who have already conceded ten goals in this group. The French side have one win from their last ten matches and will struggle against the Dutch attack. Go for an away win here. CFR Cluj is a strong contending team and will easily defeat the away team with ease. The home team has been good at home and will do it best to win over the away team. The away team on the other hand is also good at defending but their defense will not be able to withstand the attacking pressure from the home side and therefore will concede a lot of goals from the home side. The expected score in this game is 2-0 or 2-1. The ideal goals in this game is 3 and will come from both sides. The home will carry the victory at the end of the day. Rosario versus Aldosivi is this match for the best league in Argentina and here I expect the home team favorite will be able to win and by 2 or more goals and so my bet is the AH -1 FT. The hosts after 13 matches played have 19 points and are in the middle. They did 2 wins in the last 2 matches played. At home they did only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches played. The guests have only 8 points and are in bottom zone and away they did 5 defeats in the last 5 matches played away. A new contract could even be a way for the Parisian side to command a higher fee for the France international when they eventually sell up. Read the full story Premier League clubs battle over ex-United star Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly ready to battle over ex-Manchester United forward Memphis Depay, according to the Mail. Man of the match - Ross Barkley (Chelsea) The former Everton man was roundly booed and jeered by Everton fans, still sore over the manner of his exit when he joined up with Antonio Conte. However he was at the heart of his current side’s attacking play. He could be a vital part of England’s Euro 2020 campaign. However, later that same year the FA announced that they were ending all partnerships with betting companies, amid criticisms that they shouldn’t be taking money from gambling while at the same time disciplining players for placing bets. Whether they have any clean way out of the deal with IMG remains to be seen, but it’s not a great look, is it? “No more of this! A big moral stance! The right thing to do! You may applaud. But at the same time we have to stay balanced ourselves, we can't just attack and attack or we will concede one and if we concede one we will have to score three, which makes it very difficult. Urawa welcome back goalkeeper Shusaku Nishikawa, who missed the first game due to suspension, while Al Hilal expect Saudi Arabia midfielder Mohamed Kanno to feature as he continues his return from a hip injury. With the form that Galatasaray are in, it would be silly to back against another victory for the title contenders. Their incredible record at the Turk Telekom Stadium is further reason to suggest that a home win is on the cards. Back Galatasaray to win by two clear goals. Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Head to Head Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 50.0%, Total Goals Over%: 33.3%. Last 5, Nottingham Forest won 1, Draw 2, Lose 2, 1.4 ... Mainz suffered a defeat to Augsburg, which gave an end to their 2 consecutive wins in the Bundesliga. Since the beginning of the season, Mainz have lost in 9 matches and are ranked 13th in the table. If Mainz continues to maintain this mediocre performance, they will surely face relegation troubles. Bristol City draw adds to toothless Nottingham Forest's 26 Jan 2024 — Bristol City will get a second chance to claim another Premier League scalp in the FA Cup after drawing 0-0 with Nottingham Forest in the ... Posted at 84' Corner, Queens Park Rangers. Conceded by Morgan Fox. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Dominic Ball (Queens Park Rangers) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 82' Alex Hunt (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Foul by Jordan Hugill (Queens Park Rangers). Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City H2H Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Admittedly the gap is eight points, but Leicester are absolutely on the kind of form that, were Liverpool not at a historically great level right now, could win them the title. No one is laughing this time at statements of that nature. We know it’s been done before by this team. And the way they scored a late, late winner in a 2-1 win over Everton, only confirmed after a VAR review rejected the linesman’s decision that Kelechi Iheanacho was offside, certainly smacked of a team chasing English football’s biggest prize. And Jock used to berate me every time he saw me outside because he thought the sun would kill the wee ginger guy - never mind the fact I might have to acclimatise to play three games in it!" Media playback is not supported on this device Rod Stewart & the Tartan Army on the night Scotland's World Cup 1982 dream ended The Hope15 June, Seville. Dalglish 18, Wark 19, 32, Robertson 73, Archibald 79) Scotland 5 - 2 New Zealand (Sumner 54, Wooddin 64) Wark: "When you score five, you come off the park thinking you've done pretty well. Odds are excellent for the over 3.5 goals mainly because Feyenoord is not having the best of seasons this despite winning their last two league games winning first with 3-0 away at Venlo and last round with 3-2 at home with Waalwijk their defense is quite weak but they are better at scoring goals compared to last season, this while Groningen has 4 wins in a row at home at this moment scoring 9 goals total, and I see it likely there should be a couple of goals scored in this one while the winner I can not really predict here. They have three losses in four Premier League matches. They have two clean sheets in their last five league matches and failed to score in three. Defensively, United have not been the best; they have scored six goals and conceded six in their last five league matches. At home in the league, they have just one loss, and five wins in 10 while they have scored two or more goals in four of their last 10 league matches at home. People say. But I still know behind what you are saying to me that that moment was so big. So when Liverpool won the Champions League last season and I was sitting around, looking at the fans, I was thinking they are all happy again and that made me feel better again. The Champions League last year was a healing moment for me. FULL STORY 20:10 - Brazilian football to pool fines for Covid In a change from footballers being attacked for conspicuously working hard for their cash, Brazilian football has annoucend that clubs and players will pay most of their forthcoming fines into a pot that will be used to combat coronavirus. Sevilla vs Leganes predictions for Sunday morning’s La Liga fixture at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. After seven wins and two draws in their last nine matches in all competitions, 3rd placed Sevilla look banker material to dispatch bottom side Leganes n Andalusia this weekend. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. With all sides having played the same number of matches, using average points per game will not change the table at all - although that system does not take into account the matches still to be played. For example, third-placed Fulham still have to play all of the other sides in the top five, a much harder task on paper than Nottingham Forest, whose only clash with another top-five team was that game against the Cottagers, which should have taken place at the City Ground on Good Friday. They had two clear chances in the first minutes but we played really well, especially in the second half. The game was good. Phil was clinical. Big success, our second title of the season with the Community Shield, it's so nice. We've won a lot. I tried when we arrive, every game we play we try to win it, every competition we try to win it, and three trimes in a row, being here and winning is great. Baroness Campbell says the women's game "has taken its hit" but insists that their plans will not be adversely affected by a £75m per year budget cut. I'm afraid the reality is smaller budgets, smaller focus, smaller staffing," she told Fair Play: The Women in Sport Show. What we're talking about now is what do we stop, and how do we find different, creative ways to do some of the things we were going to do through funding. Immediately after he left, they had to cope without their best remaining centre-half. They have not had a dominant player in that department all season, so I am sure it will be a priority for Guardiola to put it right when the next transfer window opens. Before then, he is going for more silverware. The title is gone but City are still trying to retain the FA Cup - as they did the Carabao Cup - and going for the Champions League too. Outwith that they have been extremely impressive with these defeats, all to formidable sides currently in the top six, being their only losses since mid-October. They have been very good going forward with 21 goals scored and 14 conceded in their last 11 matches, however it should be noted that five of their leaked goals came when Montpellier were a man down.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page