top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

[[[live stream!!]]>>>] Indonesia v Thailand live online 07/02/2024

Thailand U-23 played Indonesia U-23 at the AFF Championship U-23, Playoffs of Asia on August 24. The match kicked off 13:00 UTC. Indonesia U-23 won 1-3.

However, it's perhaps unsurprising Leicester's players looked a little lacklustre, given they played nine matches between 14 December and the match with Saints. That is a hectic schedule even by the Premier League's standards and means Rodgers is likely to be thankful for the eight-day break before they travel to Burnley on 19 January for their next match. Man of the match - Danny Ings (Southampton) The former Liverpool and Burnley striker was a threat throughout and missing a one-on-one early in the game and hitting the bar twice, he finally scored a goal his endeavour deserved to clinch all three points for his side'It couldn't have gone any better' - what they saidSouthampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl: "We deserved it because we had so many chances. She made all of those sacrifices, moving away from home at a young age. That's because she's got this desire to be the best. She can only continue in the right direction and, at some point, she will be a mainstay for England, in my opinion. If she keeps continuing at that level and keeps performing in these big-pressure games, the world's her oyster. She gets you off your seat. She's got a real bright future. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Alex's prediction: I've got lots of allegiance with Norwich - my aunt and uncle lived there and we would go up there a lot. I actually played on Carrow Road with my cousins the day before the main stand burnt down in 1984. I love Norwich. They are a proper club - if you are from there, everyone supports them, and goes. So my heart says Norwich, but my head does not give them a chance. I'm pretty relaxed about it. I'm fortunate. I've looked after the money I've earned pretty well - I'm tighter than two coats of paint. I've got in the back of my head the Scotland squad [for the Nations League matches in early September]. I'd like to have a club before then but sadly this virus might curtail that. Stephen O'Donnell chose to leave Kilmarnock where his form had earned him 11 Scotland caps'We have a core of seven or eight players'Morton chief executive David MacKinnonThe key thing is operating a break-even budget. Arsenal's top scorer Aubameyang was sent off for a rash challenge on Crystal Palace's Max Meyer during their 1-1 draw on Saturday and Arteta said the striker would serve a three-match suspension after an appeal to reduce it to one game was rejected. It has been confirmed that he is going to be suspended for three games," Arteta told reporters on Wednesday ahead of 10th-placed Arsenal's league match against Sheffield United on Saturday. Best finish: Winner (2008, 2012)What a defender. Ruthless. Started out as a right-back in the 2008 victory and won it again four years later in the centre of the back four. Scored in the 2012 semi-final shootout with a Panenka. Naturally. Frank Rijkaard (Netherlands) - 9 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1992. Best finish: winner (1988)As versatile as he was classy, Rijkaard could play at centre-back and also featured as a wing-back and in central midfield in 1992. While the extent of the injury was unclear, Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers offered some positive news, saying it was not a hamstring problem. It is not his hamstring which is good. Hopefully over the next couple of days it will ease off and he will be fit," he said. Jamie is a real talisman for the team but if we are going to have success it is about the team. Gunners chief executive Vinai Venkatesham was pictured outside the Spaniard's home after both flew north following City's 3-0 win at Emirates Stadium on Sunday. City boss Pep Guardiola says he would not stop Arteta if he decided to leave. The saga continues. Ancelotti 'set for Everton job' A very good morning and welcome to our live updates of all the biggest stories in football! And a massive one to start with as Carlo Ancelotti is set to be confirmed as Everton's new permanent manager at the end of the week. Relive Sheffield Wednesday late win over Bristol CityHis players will surely feel hard done by that their latest loss hinged on a controversial decision by referee Tony Harrington, although with just one shot on goal they did not deserve to win the game at Hillsborough. Having twice turned down half-hearted appeals from Jordan Rhodes earlier in the second half, referee Harrington pointed to the spot when Rhodes' strike-partner Nuhiu tumbled over easily and appeared to look in his direction more in hope than expectation. EMPTY STADIUMS? Germany has yet to decide on whether matches should go-ahead in full or empty stadiums amid the coronavirus outbreak after Health Minister Jens Spahn urged on Sunday for all events with more than 1,000 spectators to be called off. The German Football League (DFL) said it would consult with clubs and authorities before taking a decision, and try to strike the right balance between "justified prevention and exaggerated caution. Pep Guardiola will probably view this game as the ideal tonic for a bad couple of weeks. The ban aside, City will be concerned about their poor finishing this season. They come into this game on the back of successive matches in which they have failed to score, the first time this has happened during Pep's reign. Live indonesia vs thailand Live indonesia vs thailand. 37 likes. Sports Event. Live indonesia vs thailand. 37 likes. 󱞋. 75 followers. 󱙶. Follow. 󰟝. Posts. About. Guilsfield are coming from 4 wins in last 5 league matches, the only lost game is against Flint which they lost at home 1-3, that game was a tough one for them because the conceded 2 goals in 10 minutes, which makes things difficult for them to come into the game. Presently in 5th position with 26 goals from 14 matches, they have scored 30 goals and have allowed 21. Their 4 last league games from 5 ended in over 2.5 goals. Thailand U-23 vs Indonesia U-23 Live Score and Live Stream Thailand U-23 played Indonesia U-23 at the AFF Championship U-23, Playoffs of Asia on August 24. The match kicked off 13:00 UTC. Indonesia U-23 won 1-3. Esteli is the current champion of the league in Nicaragua, and they are going to try making to the second position, and playoff semi final directly. Team is going better recently, and they are only on few points from Diriangen. However, Esteli is not playing with a lot of goals on their games, and eve know to make it with zero scored, like in Managua, against Juventus in the previous round. On the pitch things went quite well, but there was a bigger picture to where we were going with the project. They had big plans for the following season. I did think we were going to get better. We definitely would have challenged for a top spot that next year,” said Buckley, who is now Sligo Rovers boss. We had broken through and we spoke to three or four players about coming in and that would have made a difference. Watch Indonesia Vs Thailand Video Online(HD) On Watch The Highlights From The Thomas Cup 2022 Match Between Indonesia And Thailand. Playing two strikers at the other end has also paid off, with Ings - who scored his 16th goal in all competitions - making it 10 goals from 10 league starts despite missing a number of opportunities in the first half. You can see we've got smiles on our faces and even in the last few minutes when we're working hard and winning tackles," Ings said. Dynamo against Nordhausen is this game for RL in Germany where the away team is favored and I think he will win this match and I go for this with a 2 bet FT. The home team after 15 games has 22 points and is in the upper zone of the standings but has 7 points less than the guests and this will be a difficult game for them. The guests in fact won all the last 3 games they played. They won 1-3 the last game played away from home and for this reason I'm going to try a win for them today. Season must be played to finish - ReganScottish football suspended until at least April 30Speaking on Sportsound, Hartson added: "Rangers would come away with an awful lot of credit if they were to say 'you have been worthy champions, you have a massive lead'. I can honestly say I'd be saying exactly the same if Rangers had the lead. Celtic have got to probably lose five of their last eight games to be overtaken. For England, Dominic Calvert-Lewin might just have hit form at the right time. Calvert-Lewin always plays the role of a number nine very well, in the way he brings other people into the game and runs in behind defences, but recently he has been notching a few goals for Everton as well. This might turn out to be his moment. The way things are going, Southgate might not have much choice. Chelsea have bigger issues than just up front Chelsea lost 3-0 at home to Bayern Munich in the Champions League last weekIf they are without Abraham against Liverpool on Tuesday, then Chelsea will need a different approach. Atlanta have seen over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of their last 6 matches. They sit on top of the table right now and managed 27 points from 14 matches. They have scored a massive number of 27 goals and conceded only 23 goals this season. They are coming from a 1-1 draw against Temperley. I expect them to score in this match too. Indonesia v Thailand results, stats | Basketball Immerse yourself in the pinnacle of African football with our exclusive news coverage, results and live scores. Cookies, device or similar online identifiers ... Norwich had a late chance to grab an equaliser, but 19-year-old Adam Idah shot wide from five yards out when sliding in at the back post. Watford v Norwich as it happened, plus the rest of Tuesday's Premier League actionLawro's predictions v DJ & Arsenal fan Joel CorryDefensive errors again cost doomed NorwichAfter their 1-0 home loss to Brighton on Saturday, Canaries boss Daniel Farke seemed resigned to relegation, saying that game had been their "last chance" and any talk of them staying up was "unrealistic". For me it's 'get your chest out and enjoy it'. Did you know? Aberdeen have only won one of their last nine home games against Rangers in the Scottish Premiership (D2 L6), and are winless in five such meetings (D2 L3) since a 2-1 victory in September 2016. Pick your Aberdeen XISelect formationConfirm teamPick your Rangers XISelect formationConfirm teamCeltic v Hamilton (Wed, 19:45)Olivier Ntcham returns to the Celtic squad after recovering from a knock. Indonesia V Thailand, SEMI FINAL AFC eAsian Cup - LIVE Indonesia V Thailand, SEMI FINAL AFC eAsian Cup - LIVEYouTube · EFO TV6.8K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · EFO TV YouTube · EFO TV 2:19:03 I watched Chelsea play at home against Brighton earlier this season and they totally dominated the game against a very defensive minded Brighton side who managed to keep on a 0-0 draw till the end of the first half but in the second half they were broken early on and also conceded a 2nd goal as they lost the game with 2-0 in the end. Rakish Bingham (Dundee United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 66' Corner, Inverness CT. Conceded by Mark Connolly. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. James Keatings (Inverness CT) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Inverness CT. Assisted by Tiago Silva with a cross. Milan, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic starting for the first time since returning to the club for a six-month loan, made a terrible start as they went behind after six minutes. Goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma rushed out of his area and collided with Udinese's Kevin Lasagna, leaving Jens Stryger Larsen to score into an empty net. I am openly biased because he is precisely the type of player I love to watch. City without him playing are a much less impressive outfit, which says a lot. Stephen Warnock: Jordan Henderson (7)I narrowed it down to Mane, who has been unbelievable, and Henderson but with Henderson missing the end of the season through injury I think you can see just how important he is to this Liverpool team. With Jordan Henderson in the side, Liverpool did not lose a single game in the Premier League this season until they had secured the title. How To Watch Indonesia vs Bhutan ACC Men's Challenger 6 days ago — Live Telecast on TV & Score Updates of Cricket Match in Thailand Indonesia vs Bhutan ACC Men's Challenger Cup 2024 Free Live Streaming Online ... He got a reaction from his players in the second half and he has had to do that more than once already this season. Teams need a collection of things to be successful. Players have to be given the knowledge to perform and they need to be in the right mood. You have to know how to get to boiling point as a player. Some have that in their make-up every day, even in training, but some need direction and a helping hand. Mourinho reportedly slept at the training ground before he was appointed manager during his negotiations with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy. Lawro's predictions vs Andy MurrayThe defeat at Old Trafford was Tottenham's first under Mourinho. His side host 12th-placed Burnley at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this weekend. I didn't go home, so the next morning at eight o'clock I was here doing what? Burnley," Mourinho said. On his return to the starting XI in the 2-0 FA Cup win over Liverpool, the 25-year-old’s first contribution came in the form of an impressive triple save – a glimpse of the potential that is sometimes overshadowed by casual mistakes. It’s clear that Lampard wants to strengthen throughout the pitch and with Neuer having been linked with a move to SW6 – what does this mean for Kepa? COULD NEUER UNLOCK KEPA’S POTENTIAL? “Should the move materialise then Neuer would bring a wealth of experience, having enjoyed success at the very highest level of both domestic and international football,” posits Few. Stranraer comes into this game in woeful form in what is their biggest tie of the season so far. The club made it to the 4th round of the competition after narrowly beating Dunfermline thanks to a 60th-minute penalty at the end of November. West Ham did not have a single shot on target in the opening 45 minutes and a bad half got even worse for them when defender Ryan Fredericks had to go off because of a hamstring injury, replaced by Zabaleta, an FA Cup winner with Manchester City in 2011. Within 21 seconds of the restart, Haller should have put his side ahead when he only had goalkeeper Jack Bonham to beat, but the Frenchman made a complete mess of the chance, shooting high and wide.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page