top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

Today: Aston Villa v Chelsea live online 7 February 2024 Streaming

2 days ago — Mauricio Pochettino will now be desperate to keep the club's FA Cup dream alive, or otherwise, the Carabao Cup remains their only chance at ...

Tottenham have been weakly performing and have not been up to scratch in their performance within the epl although they have won their last three encounters with a stable score line. They will host a second placed Leipzig who have been performing up to par with in the Bundesliga setting .this game is quite difficult to predict the ultimate winner neither is it easy to predict a score margin on the extreme side .I will go cautious on this match and predict that at least one score will be conceded by any of the teams will play it safe on this game . The Premier League has been under pressure to offer financial support after health secretary Matt Hancock said players need to “take a pay cut and play their part" during the coronavirus pandemic. The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) denied that it has blocked wage deferrals for players. The statement says the league will be in “regular contact with the PFA, and the union will join a meeting which will be held tomorrow between the league, players and club representatives”. A much changed side recorded a facile 0-4 victory away to Antoniano in the Copa Del Rey on Wednesday, and there is a real feeling around the club now that good things can be achieved this term, following what was a dismal start to Rubi's tenure. West Ham picked up their first away win in the Premier League since December (1-0 v Southampton), ending a run of eight games on the road without a win (D1 L7). Norwich have lost 24 Premier League games this season - in no league season in their history have they ever lost more. The Canaries have conceded 17 goals from set-piece situations in the Premier League this season (excluding penalties), more than any other side. Shrewsbury is not in best shape with 2 defeats from last 3 games, but still at home they are very tough squad to beat and only top teams on the table beat them at home this season and Lincoln is surely not belong to that top teams, so It is not expected from me at all that Lincoln could win in this game, but also I m not confident to bet on Shrewsbury despite the odd is very good, so I decide to go with for me best bet for this game and who wants to risk could try with hosts win or draw! It was hardly a surprise, though, that the Spanish side adopted such an approach -- a tight defence and compact midfield has been the hallmark of Atletico during Argentine Simeone's eight years in charge. Simeone cannot call on the world-class playmakers and strikers available to La Liga rivals Barcelona and Real Madrid and compensates with organisation, work-rate and an ability to work out the best way to punish opponents. FK Gorodeya reserves and Neman reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. FK Gorodeya reserves this season have the following results: 0W, 1D and 9L. Meanwhile Neman reserves have 6W, 1D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Why have the directors quit? The departing directors - two of which were vice presidents Emili Rousaud and Enrique Tombas - criticised the club's handling of a social media scandal and expressed doubts about the board's ability to handle the implications of the pandemic, which has led to a 70% players' pay cut. This should be a very interesting and exciting clash because both teams are playing very well this season and now they occupy top places in the table. Levski Sofia currently holds 3rd place in the table with a record of 13 wins, 7 draws and 4 matches have been lost till now. The guests Ludogorets sit in first position and 9 points clear But in the last 5 games, the team has no win. In the last 10 direct meetings between these two teams, Guests has won 5 times, Hosts has won once and four times they drew. So I recommend to bet on the result draw for this football match. In an unprecedented move, Premier League players from all 20 clubs united in solidarity with this message and the Premier League supported their request to replace their names on the back of playing shirts with 'Black Lives Matter'," the statement added. The Premier League offered this backing as we wholly agree with the players' single objective of eradicating racial prejudice wherever it exists. And we are unequivocal in the belief that there is no room for racism in our competition, football as a whole, or the wider community. De Gea did not have such a good night. There were already questions about his form before this game and he produced another error here - all with Dean Henderson's reputation growing in his loan spell at Sheffield United. Media playback is not supported on this device Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Manchester United "deserved a win" Frustration for MourinhoSpurs will be bitterly disappointed to concede a goal so late on, and in such needless fashion, although it could have been worse when referee Moss erroneously awarded that second penalty - before VAR put matters right. Maybe that was the reason that Solskjaer’s defence let this apparently objectionable ball sail over their heads for Brugge’s goal, Simon Mignolet’s long punt landing in the path of Emmanuel Dennis who delicately lobbed Sergio Romero. The ball was fine, however, when Anthony Martial smartly nipped in and robbed Brandon Mechele before finishing neatly to equalise and put United in the box seat for the return leg at Old Trafford. Chions will host Monte Belluna in the Italian Serie D group C match. Only 4 points separates both teams in the league table. Chions are sitting on 13th spot with 30 points in 24 matches while the visitors are sitting on 15th spot with 26 points. However, Balotelli has since been branded "arrogant" by his club's ultras group, before Brescia stated that their chairman Massimo Cellino's controversial comments regarding the striker were "clearly misunderstood". It frustrates me a lot to see that because you don't know what he is feeling," said Wijnaldum. With Balotelli it was not the first time it happened, so you don't know what he is feeling. Aston Villa vs Chelsea: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time, TV 2 days ago — Aston Villa vs Chelsea: FA Cup prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds. Jonathan Gorrie. Mon, February 5 ... PSG played not so long ago away at St Etienne in the league and after opening the scoring in the 10th minute of the game through their top star Neymar St Etienne received a red card, and from that point PSG despite even missing a penalty kick won the game 4-0 in the end as St Etienne resumed to defending through the rest of the game. Now in the league last season St Etienne also lost here with 4-0 in the end. Clubs voted to end the League Two campaign immediately on 15 May, also proposing that no team should be relegated to the National League. However, with the EFL including relegation in its framework for curtailing a season early, Stevenage would go down from League Two as it stands. Swindon, Crewe and Plymouth would be automatically promoted to League One. How the League One season will end has yet to be decided, although the EFL's confirmation that only 12 of the 23 clubs need to be in favour of finishing it early could be significant. BATE lost both of their opening two league games, both were away from home and both teams got on the scoresheet in each game. They finally got off the mark with a 1-0 home win over newly-promoted Rukh Brest. Another loss came in midweek though when they lost 1-0 at Slavia Mozyr (who also beat them in the league) in the first leg of their Belarus Cup semi-final. CFR Cluj vs Celtic predictions for Thursday’s Europa League fixture at Stadionul Dr. Constantin Rădulescu. Will the hosts join the visitors in the next round by earning at least a point? Read on for our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. BOUNCES JUST WIDE! That must have been just INCHES away from finding the back of the net with Duarte getting on the end of a corner kick, but his header bounces just past the post. Ter Stegen wasn't sure about that. GOAL! Barcelona 3-1 Alaves (Messi). It's that man again! He has saved Barcelona and has scored the goal that surely seals the points in the bag for his side! Messi! Messi! Messi! What a goal from the Argentine! He had four Alaves players around him on the edge of the box, but he strikes from distance and makes it 3-1! 74’ PENALTY KICK TO BARCELONA! The referee has decided that it was indeed a handball from Ximo and points to the spot. The good news for the Royals is that they’ve closed the gap to Derby. The bad news is that’s mostly on the Rams. The visitors are on a poor run coming into this clash, which has left only three points between the two sides ahead of Saturday’s showdown. Paul Clement was the assistant and he introduced me to Zidane, who said, 'Oh my god, that game!'. He remembered me. Wolves played Chelsea in the FA Cup not too long ago and Antonio Conte asked to see me before the game. He said: 'Juve - Dortmund, I was injured that night and watched from the stands. You were unbelievable. That was great. Paul Lambert takes on Zinedine Zidane in the Champions League finalBy November 1997, personal circumstances forced Lambert to look for a move closer to home. The Portuguese, it turns out, was well worth the two-window transfer saga. While up front, the guy they spent £63 million on way back in 2015 appears to have come good again. Nice. Their 2-0 win against Manchester City means United have not lost in 10 games, which is decent. They still, however, have a manager who the jury remains well and truly out on, though. Aston Villa vs Chelsea Live Stream (@cfcmatch) Aston Villa vs Chelsea Live Stream's posts ; 1h. FULL-TIME #CFC | #CheWol ; 1h. | GOAL: Thiago Silva scores for Chelsea! Chelsea 2-4 Wolves ; Jan 13. FULL-TIME ... Cape Umoya United will host Real Kings for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match for both sides. I expect, the visitors will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. Of course, this will not be an easy task. However, Real Kings are in better shape in recent times. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Cape Umoya Utd who's is also very average team in this campaign. Yeah, the hosts have advantage on the home field. However, they have highly variable results. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Scottish football should not "feel pressured" to restart next month even if plans to play again in England come to fruition, says Scottish FA president Rod Petrie. England has begun "Project Restart" with a view to the Premier League season resuming with no fans on 8 June. The Joint Response Group is assessing restarting in Scotland, but with no firm plans yet. It's not the model for football clubs in Scotland," Petrie told BBC Scotland. The Scottish Football Association faces a "challenge" to ensure all 42 senior clubs survive the coronavirus crisis, says chief executive Ian Maxwell. The financial implications of the shutdown in place since March are being felt all across all four divisions. The SPFL hopes to resume playing in August, although Championship sides Ayr United and Queen of the South say this would be impossible without subsidies. Dennis Praet fired home a cross from birthday boy Jamie Vardy to score his first goal for Leicester before Stuart Armstrong equalised for Southampton just five minutes later. Ings scored the winner after being put through on goal by Che Adams, firing beyond Kasper Schmeichel, while City's Jonny Evans had a late goal ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) for offside. In Saturday's lunchtime kick-off, Jordan Ayew's deflected equaliser salvaged a point for Crystal Palace in a fiesty encounter at home to Arsenal. Sandra, Merseyside: What an utter, utter VARce!! The 'rule' is ridiculous and needs to be changed. Hardly a clear, deliberate handball! You just can't celebrate a goal any more. Lewis, Leicester: You know the games gone when Dean Henderson is celebrating VAR on his Twitter. Football is currently coming second after VAR. Our sport is a joke at the minute. I seriously would rather watch the Championship than the Premier League, where football is football and nothing else. Posted at 68' Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 68' Foul by Roberto Pereyra (Watford). Posted at 67' Foul by Ezequiel Schelotto (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 67' Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 65' Adrian Mariappa (Watford) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Solly March (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Snodgrass then doubled the advantage on the stroke of halftime, latching on to a Brighton clearance and blasting home from the edge of the box. Brighton got back in the game in fortunate fashion when West Ham keeper Lukasz Fabianski's attempted punch clear struck the back of his team mate Angelo Ogbonna and flew into the net. We will play the best pick this great new mach for this Germany soccer league new round between this two good team Wolfsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt where we look see minimal three goals and can for this pick over from 2.75 goals see a new half win from new 4.50 points to our score. For this four goals where we play the pick we will can look a new great win from full from total 9 points what be this best new chance for this our play and we will look get a new win how can get a new points for this ordinary time this march. That desire is so critical for us. A real collective confidence has allowed us to be where we are and our ambition is to stay there. If we play like that, with that confidence, we have every chance. Vardy had not scored since Dec. His brace put him back out alone as the Premier League's top scorer this season with 19 goals. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Norwich City. Dennis Srbeny replaces Teemu Pukki. Posted at 90' Foul by Cenk Tosun (Everton). Posted at 90' Christoph Zimmermann (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Norwich City. Ibrahim Amadou replaces Kenny McLean. BookingPosted at 87' Kenny McLean (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. According to CONI, he is the first Olympic finalist in the world to die from the virus. The Italian athletics federation (FIDAL), which described him as "an extraordinarily talented athlete but, above all, a gentle person", said that Sabia's father had also died from COVID-19 a few days earlier. It's a tragedy within a tragedy," said FIDAL president Alfio Giomi in a statement. And you can go further. Chelsea's qualification for the Champions League in 2002-03 was reportedly crucial to Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich taking over the club and embarking on an unprecedented spending spree that has brought them 16 major trophies in 17 years. But if the season had ended after 29 games, meaning the Blues had finished fifth instead and missed out on Europe's top club competition, would Abramovich have looked elsewhere to invest his billions?In 1989-90, it is a widely accepted story that Ferguson was perilously close to being sacked by Manchester United midway through the season but saved himself, initially with an FA Cup third-round win over Nottingham Forest. Jose Mourinho has at least temporarily managed to reverse the negative trend for Tottenham Hotspur and has won the first two matches. Tomorrow they are set against AFC Bournemouth and I expect they will take another win in that match. The straight one in this match should be a really good game. The keeper's never going to save the ball so I'm not sure what it is," Calvert-Lewin said. For me, as a striker, it's a goal but VAR says otherwise and cancels out the emotion at the end. What can you do?" The result left Everton in 11th place with 37 points, while United are five points ahead in fifth. Luis Muriel and Ruslan Malinovskyi scored in the final five minutes. Atalanta fans were checked for coronavirus symptoms before they were allowed into the groundAtalanta, who are fourth in the table, have now scored 70 goals in Serie A. They were last season's Italian top goalscorers with 77 goals. The team also won 7-1 at home to Udinese in October and 7-0 at Torino in January. The only other time they had ever scored seven in a Serie A game was in 1952. Istanbul Basaksehir are very close to winning the Turkish Super Lig title; they will achieve the feat if they win their home match against Kayserispor this Sunday. Going to this game, Istanbul Basaksehir have 66 points at the top of the standings while Kayserispor have 32 points and are in 17th place. We expect a high scoring clash here, given Barnsley’s habit of conceding goals. The hosts have let in too many, with Reading scoring in each of their last six visits to Barnsley, hitting two goals per game on average. The Tykes have hit form of their own, scoring twice in five of their last six matches in the league, so goals seem likely here. Calvert-Lewin had shown flashes of quality in the past, but since the arrival of Ancelotti on Merseyside, he has really blossomed into a consistently classy striker. The youngster looks hungrier than ever and he certainly deserves a new deal at the Premier League side. Everton look like they're ready to make amends for a disappointing start to the season, and with a couple of new signings this summer, they could really follow in Leicester City's footsteps and break into the top six next term. Tebas has led the Spanish football league since 2013, when he replaced Jose Luis Astiazaran, with his existing mandate due to run until October 2020. I have decided to resign from my role as president so that a new electoral process starts, which I plan to run in, and I hope to gain support to stay four more years," Tebas wrote in an open letter on Twitter. Chelsea vs Aston Villa TV channel, live stream and how to Jan 26, 2024 — The highlights will be available to watch on Chelsea' YouTube channel. football.london Chelsea WhatsApp channel. Chelsea flag prior the UEFA ... I left it to the ref to do his job. We are very concerned and aware of this behaviour, altogether we have to stop it. I hope everything becomes clear and we eradicate it as soon as possible. It's an issue in not only football but life - we need to work together towards eradication. Video - Mourinho: 'I hate racism'00:38 Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld said players were "sick of it" when asked about the incident while manager Jose Mourinho said "every club was together" in the battle to eradicate racist behaviour from the stands. Genoa last week won 3-0 at Bologna to celebrate their first away win for just over a year in what could be a turning-point for their season. In the two months I have been here, we have become aware of our possibilities," Nicola said. Getting good results helps, it gives you conviction and you can work serenely and with determination. In the early hours of 5 January, vandals sawed the sculpture at the ankles until it collapsed, the final blow in a string of attacks following his investment in Hammarby that included cutting off the nose, spray-painting, and even an attempt to set the structure on fire. Zlatan: Why has the Swedish striker invested in Hammarby?'Zlatan put the knife in - a betrayal of Malmo'The vandals account for the extreme end of the spectrum in the anti-Zlatan crowd, but the feeling of anger and disappointment is widespread. Aston Villa v Chelsea: What time, what channel and all you 17 hours ago — Picture: PA Media. Online Editors. Today at 02:30. There are FA Cup fourth round replays this midweek and Aston Villa welcome Chelsea in an all Premier ... Norwich remain bottom, six points below the safety zone, but their attractive style and goal threat offers them hope. Incredible. Maybe this is the turning-point, we believe we can stay up," said Krul, who sent 9,000 Norwich fans wild with his penalty saves. Krul used his full range of antics, wasting time and thumping his gloves together as Tottenham's players prepared to take their kicks and it worked a treat.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page