top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

Lyon vs. Lille live online 7 February 2024 Sport TV

Watch Tiago Santos | Lyon x Lille on-demand on DAZN PT, in HD and on any device.

Obviously, I was disappointed not being in the Euro squad, said Johnson, who starred and scored against FA Cup holders Leicester in February. Lyon vs Lille LOSC tickets Get tickets to Lyon v Lille LOSC as they compete against each other either at Parc Olympique Lyonnais Stadium or at the Stade Pierre Mauroy Stadium. Olympique Lyon vs Lille » Predictions, Odds & Scores Live Stream · Olympique Lyon Lille Statistics · Olympique Lyon Lille Odds · Olympique Lyon Lille Picks · Match preview. I'm excited to go there, show the fans what I can do and help the club as much as I can. Van de Beek joins Everton on loan | 'Lampard can help me' Donny van de Beek also cited new Everton boss Lampard as a key factor in his decision to join the club on loan from Manchester United on Deadline Day. The expectation is that he will walk away in 2024 as he weighs up whether the energy and ambition is still there to carry on with the day-to-day stresses of life in the dugout. Kirchner and his team of forensic accountants will now begin their process of 'due diligence', which will test whether what's been offered for sale is as it appears. We are talking about a top-class striker and a player that for us is very important, Spurs boss Antonio Conte told BBC Sport. Today I had the possibility to give him a bit of rest and for him to play only 60 minutes for us was important. Kane is a player it is very difficult to decide to put in a rotation. After a stunning debut full season with the club, the Australia international forward has become a crucial part of the squad since joining midway through the 2019 season. The fact the players he had to bring on to try to get something from the game, in terms of Son, Moura, Hojbjerg… just to bring them on was embarrassing. The more possession City have had, the more they have struggled. They have gone unbeaten in the three games when they have had 60 per cent possession or less. Colombia kept their hopes of qualifying for Qatar alive thanks to a brilliant goal from Luis Diaz in a 3-0 win over Bolivia. Saul completed a season-long loan move to Chelsea from Atletico in the summer, with a £30 million ($41m) buy-option included in the final deal. Mourinho has forged a reputation as a master of building a strong, stubborn unit, yet issues around leadership and mentality- which pre-dated him - appear to have remained untouched. Real Madrid 3-1 Paris Saint-Germain (agg 3-2) - Match reportHow the teams lined up | Match statsThe mentality of their star-studded line-up was weak - perhaps scarred by the mistakes of the past - and they failed to recover after Gianluigi Donnarumma's howler gifted Karim Benzema his opener. How the teams line up | Match statsPremier League table | Fixtures | ResultsWatch PL highlights and clips for free on Sky SportsKhan vs Brook: How to book However, the former England manager had yet to register a victory with his new team, with time running out if they wanted to beat the odds and the drop - so what time to do it as the visitors caught Villa on an off day, with boss Steven Gerrard later saying he understood why the team had been booed off at full time. In 13 years at United, Rooney became the club's record scorer in the competition with 183 goals, won the league five times - including three in a row between 2006/07 and 2008/09 - and was named the league's Player of the Season in 2009/10. Moyes: I'm a big animal loverSpeaking after West Ham's 1-0 victory over Watford - in which Zouma played the full 90 minutes - Moyes confirmed the defender would remain available for selection while the club's internal investigation runs its course. Manchester City are dealing with much greater jeopardy against Carlo Ancelotti's Real Madrid, who achieved the quite remarkable feat of being totally outclassed for long periods at Etihad Stadium but still somehow doing enough to have a huge chance of reaching yet another Champions League final. Salah then rubbed salt in the Red Devils’ wounds when he grabbed his 30th goal of the season five minutes from time. Before Christmas, there were calls for a 'circuit-breaker' break in fixtures with the Omicron variant leading to a rapid rise in case numbers, but these were rejected by the Premier League with Sky Sports reporting most wanted to continue playing. It’s well deserved for a player who’s found himself in Salah’s shadow at times, although for the Egypt superstar—who turns 30 in June—chances are fast running out for him to embellish his extensive legacy with Africa’s greatest prize. Another Coventry City goal and that would be it, those last few minutes were the worst of my career in football. Lyon vs Lille 26/11/2023 19:45 Football Events & Result Nov 25, 2023 — On 26 November 2023 there will be a duel of Olympique Lyon vs Lille. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 19:45. It is most ... Lyon vs Lille | LIGUE 1 HIGHLIGHTS | 11/26/2023 - YouTube 9:13ligue1 #lyon #lille Lyon lost 2-0 to Lille and remains at the bottom of Ligue 1 table. Catch the latest highlights of Ligue 1 , ... Ben Brereton Diaz scored twice in the first 20 minutes as Blackburn beat bottom side Derby 2-1, Curtis Davies grabbing the Rams' consolation a minute from full-time. Disappointingly for Dortmund, they lag behind Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich despite Haaland's efforts. How the teams lined up | Match statsWatch Premier League highlightsPremier League table | Fixtures | ResultsBut the three points were secured thanks to Pablo Fornals, who turned home Said Benrahma's cut back after a brilliant run through the Villa midfield by Declan Rice (82). Referee Trevor Kettle gave Burton's Adedeji Oshilaja and the Addicks' Jayden Stockley their marching orders in the first half following an off-the-ball altercation between the pair. Serie A: Inter thrash Roma as Mourinho suffers reunion to forget AS Roma collapsed to a 3-0 defeat at home to manager Jose Mourinho's former club Inter Milan on Saturday as the champions climbed to second in Serie A and inflicted a fourth defeat in six league games on the capital club. I experienced this in Cologne recently, he adds. There were times against Cologne when 50,000 people were completely quiet. Goals from Odsonne Edouard and Michael Olise saw them stage a late fightback but they left themselves too much to do. Probably the hosts' best opportunity in the opening period fell to Bruno Fernandes, who didn't hit his shot cleanly but still forced a low full-length save out of Guaita after Ronaldo had set up the chance with an elaborate header. Levy said the club's building blocks for the future were firmly in place following completion of their Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, a new training centre and new player accommodation, The Lodge. Obviously Conte is a top manager, like Mauricio Pochettino, and when jobs come up his name's always going to be right at the very forefront, said Hodgson.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page