top of page

Vettechstuff VIPs

Public·47 members

Nottingham Forest vs. Bristol live match 07/02/2024 Watch

The most common result of matches between Nottingham Forest and Bristol City when Nottingham Forest is playing at home is 1-0. 5 matches have ended with ...

He did it every year, week in, week out. Wright: "What he did in the Champions League final [in 2005] was a fantastic achievement, one of the greatest I've seen. Jordan Henderson Jordan Henderson lifted the Champions League, the Uefa Super Cup and Club World Cup in 2019Premier League appearances: 335Goals: 29Clubs: Sunderland, LiverpoolPremier League titles: None - although Liverpool are runaway leaders in the 2019-20 seasonLineker: "He's had to step into the shoes of Steven Gerrard, who is one of the greatest English players of all time. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 2, Alavés 0. Posted at 90'+6' Isco (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by José Luis Rodríguez (Alavés). Posted at 90'+6' Brahim Díaz (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Adrián Marín (Alavés). Posted at 90'+6' Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. FC Lokomotiv is shocked by what happened," added the club. This is a huge sorrow for our family. We express our condolences to his family and friends. Samokhvalov played for Lokomotiv’s reserve team Kazanka in Russia’s third tier and was yet to make an appearance in the Russian Premier League since joining the club in 2015. It's horrible. The doctors have told us the cause of death was heart failure," Kazanka coach Alexander Grishin told Russian news agency RIA Novos. Ins: Lukas Rupp (Hoffenheim, undisclosed), Ondrej Duda (Hertha Berlin, loan), Melvin Sitti (Sochaux, undisclosed), Sam McCallum (Coventry City, £3. Outs: Anthony Spyrou (Released), Philip Heise (FC Nurnberg, loan), Rocky Bushiri (Sint-Truiden, loan), Akin Famewo (St Mirren, loan) Carlton Morris (MK Dons, loan) Dennis Srbeny (Paderborn 07, undisclosed), Louis Thompson (MK Dons, loan), Louis Lomas (Tampa Bay Rowdies, loan), Simon Power (King's Lynn, loan), Sam McCallum (Coventry City, loan), Isak Thorvaldsson (Fleetwood, loan) Net spend: £-450k RATING: C - - - - - SHEFFIELD UNITED We have our January transfer window winner. He said: "I thought he could be a manager. He did well last year [at Derby County] and he's doing really well this season, it's not been easy for Chelsea. I hope the best for him and I will be really pleased to meet him after a long time. I don't know if I can shake his hand but to meet him will be nice for me. It's pretty surprising that Saka hasn't already been tied down to a new deal, but Arsenal have a history of poor contract dealings. The club can't afford to lose their best academy graduates, especially if they fail to qualify for the Europa League next season. If some of the club's bigger stars leave the north London outfit next season due to a lack of European football, Arteta will be relying on Saka - and the rest - to step up. Quite a lot of away games for Dungannon on the road this season with over 4.5 goals scored in them just looking at their last 5 away games I can see 4 games with over 4.5 goals scored in them as they lost 3-2 away from home at Ballymena their last away game, a 6-1 defeat at Glentoran and a 5-0 defeat at Cliftonville in their last 3 away games, also a 4-3 loss away at weak Warrenpoint. Guingamp striker Nathael Julan has died after being involved in a car crash following training on Friday. Reports said the accident happened in Pordic, Brittany, around 15:00 GMT. Frenchman Julan, 23, began his career at Le Havre in Ligue 1 and made 11 senior appearances for Guingamp. Guingamp is in mourning," a club statement read. On this tragic day, all the members of the club join together to send their sad condolences to Nathael's family. With Leicester City’s weekend loss, United will want to take advantage, as a win will see them rise to third, at least until Chelsea plays Liverpool later the same day. The loss at Wembley was the first for United since football resumed after lockdown; United went to the Chelsea game unbeaten in 12 matches and will feel playing at home offers a better chance at returning to winning ways. I never complain at the guy with the whistle because it's not the referee any more. I think the referee should always be the man on the pitch and the people in the office should just support and assist. That's not the way it is. The referee who is not very good on the pitch, we cannot expect that he's good in the office. We're going in a direction that's really bad for the beautiful game, the game that everybody fell in love with. Arsenal have signed Portuguese defender Cedric Soares on loan from Southampton until the end of the season. The 28-year-old has made more than 100 appearances since joining the Saints in 2015. Cedric has also made 33 appearances for his country, including featuring at the 2018 World Cup and in Portugal's victorious Euro 2016 campaign. Arsenal's technical director Edu said Cedric would "provide our squad with quality". All things considered, backing a home win looks by far the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned in this one and is something we're more than happy to do. Santos have plunged home an average of 2 goals a game over their last 6 home matches and we don't picture them having any issues in continuing that trend, with a 2-0 margin of home victory on the cards. Lazio got the 1-0 win they needed over CFR Cluj to keep their hopes alive, while Scottish champions Celtic secured top spot in Group E with a 3-1 win at home to Stade Rennes. Group B is still up for grabs after FC Copenhagen eliminated Lugano with a 1-0 away win and Malmo beat Dynamo Kiev 4-3 with a last-gasp Markus Rosenberg goal as the 37-year-old scored his second goal of the night in his last home game for the club. Their biggest threat in the first half came down the left side where Barnes's pace was boosted by some fine crossing by England under-19 international Thomas, who had already picked out Perez for a close-range header before he supplied the Spaniard's eighth goal of the season. Filling in for the injured Ben Chilwell, who has been linked with a move to Chelsea, Thomas showed his manager Rodgers that he is a more than capable back-up. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Nantes 1, Paris Saint Germain 2. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Layvin Kurzawa (Paris Saint Germain) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Layvin Kurzawa (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 90'+2' Renaud Emond (Nantes) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Renaud Emond (Nantes) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. As he walked off Eriksen, scorer of 51 goals in 223 Premier League games for Spurs, appeared to wave farewell to the fans. Some fans have become irritated with Eriksen's lacklustre displays this season and Mourinho acknowledges that the uncertainty about his future has been a factor in his struggles. We saw that at Aston Villa to make something feel like a penalty where maybe it even isn't. As a player we can talk about VAR decisions and whether they're right or wrong. But if a player is going to dangle a leg and not move their feet then you obviously do leave yourself open to penalties, VAR or no VAR. Solskjaer, speaking before his side meet Chelsea at Wembley, said: "If you've got quick feet like Dan James, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood you'll get tackled outside and inside the box," said Solskjaer. The home team has reported that six of their players won’t be able to participate in the upcoming clash, and among them the most important ones are their top scorer Domenico Berardi, starting centre-back Gian Marco Ferrari and starting left-back Rogério. Without Berardi on the field, you should keep an eye on Francesco Caputo, another great forward in their squad, who netted a brace in their most recent win over Bologna, and in total scored 5 goals so far. After that I thought, 'I am never coming out this team because if I do, I ain't getting back in'. That's when it hit me, I was with the best team in Europe. Di Livio's prediction & joining elite groupDortmund were chasing a third straight German title, but were struggling to keep pace with Bayern Munich. However, having emerged from their Champions League group as runners-up to Atletico Madrid, their European campaign soon started to pick up steam. The victory ended a run of four successive Premier League draws for Arsenal. It's a great way to prepare for an important European fixture but it was not comparable to the vociferous crowd that awaits them in Piraeus. Arsenal fans know that taking on Olympiakos away can be treacherous, they have had to play this fixture many times in recent years. To say Liverpool have dominated the division is an understatement - they have annihilated all in front of them and the numbers make staggering reading:Liverpool are now unbeaten in 43 league games, closing in on Arsenal's all-time record of 49. They have collected a remarkable 102 points from the past 105 available. The Reds have picked up 35 wins from their last 36 games - a 1-1 draw at Manchester United in October the only blemish. Despite those assurances, fans did notice that lots of the dolls were advertising x-rated websites. Also, on further scrutiny, it turns out that the dolls also came from a supplier that does sell sex toys. Awkward. Verdict: The modern football fan is often characterised as a dead-eyed consumer, engaging in a purely transactional way with something that is supposed to be all about love and passion and, in that sense, perhaps the 'premium mannequin' was a good analogy. Luton have not enjoyed their season in the Championship so far, losing 17 of their 26 games and conceding at least eight more goals than any other side in the league, an average of 2.15 goals per game. They’ve been good enough in front of goal with 32 goals in 26 games but by leaking so many goals they find themselves stuck to the bottom of the Championship and three points from safety. If they carry their league form into the cup, they’ll be exiting at the first stage once again. The English Premier League finally makes its return. Manchester City are second in the table but with not a hope of winning the title but will want to beat ninth placed Arsenal. There won't be fans cheering the teams on but we're just glad to see matches resuming. City have already won the EFL Cup and are looking good for a place in the last eight of the Champions League. It’s a tough draw, but a good draw. We knew that when we get through the group stages, you’re generally in with some big teams and we have certainly drawn one. We have history with them, of course, but these will be games in themselves that will be very testing. We will be ready for the challenge. Euro Papers - Napoli set to swoop for Lucas Torreira Video - Euro Papers: More misery for Arsenal as Napoli swoop for midfielder01:26 15:00 - Atletico won't relish Liverpool tie - Klopp Jurgen Klopp believes that Atletico Madrid and Diego Simeone will be far from happy after drawing his Liverpool side in the round of 16. Semi Finals of France Coupe de la Ligue. Reims will play in front of domestic fans against PSG, off course visitors is strong favorite for victory in this duel, but believe it or not, Reims has the strongest defense in league. Once again Reims will rely on strong defense, they will try to slow down tempo in this duel, and to remain undefeated in regular time, but it will not be an easy job. PSG has the most effective attack, scoring 50 goals after 20 rounds in league, Icardi, Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, they are too much dangerous players for defense of Reims. It is hard to believe that Reims is able to avoid defeat in this duel. Victory for PSG Arsene Wenger says his "heart" is still with Arsenal and he is happy to talk to interim boss Freddie Ljungberg whenever he wants. Ljungberg, who played under Wenger at Arsenal between 1998 and 2007, took temporary charge at Emirates Stadium after Unai Emery's dismissal last week. And the Swede says he would like to speak to his old boss before his first home game against Brighton on Thursday. Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Brisbane Roar this season have the following results: 5W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile Adelaide United have 8W, 0D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sheffield Wednesday vs Cardiff predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. These two clash on Sunday with playoff hopes on the line. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. I would really like to speak to him," Ljungberg told a news conference on Tuesday. I'm in contact with him but I haven't spoken to him because it's been a bit hectic, but it's on my list to do so. No signings for Guardiola, maybe for Klopp? Liverpool are open to bringing in players in the January transfer window, says Jurgen Klopp - but Pep Guardiola says Manchester City won't. I wouldn't change a thing, though," he says. I was lucky that I managed to cram a lot in. I travelled the world, I met great people, played with huge clubs. Those first few games in Amsterdam, playing in front of big crowds, you've got the lovely Ajax strip on, I was standing thinking, 'I'm playing with Ajax, Johan Cruyff's my manager, I'm standing next to Marco van Basten' - it was such a wonderful experience. Well this should be one very attacking match. Both teams are having very open minded coaches and are playing attacking football. Dinamo Bucuresti are not in a good for lately. They are doing too many mistakes at the back but still they are capable of scoring for sure, especially when they play at home where they are best at. Steaua on the other hand are much better team for sure but at this match they will be without 3 key players at the attack so the coach will have to give his hopes to Cirstea who is not a bad players. This is a derby match and I think we are going to see goals here. As far as playing on the road goes, Sunderland have disappointed this season. They've won only two of their eight travelling games, while they've scored an underwhelming seven goals and conceded 11 in the process. Under the new regime, they've lost two out of two away in League 1, scoring zero goals in the process. Simeone may npt be the most successful manager but he knockout football is where he succeedsGetty Images English football's most successful manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, for all his domestic dominance, won just two Champions Leagues in 27 years at Manchester United. One of the greatest tacticians ever, Pep Guardiola, has never reached the Champions League final with any other team than a Lionel Messi-fronted Barcelona. Guadalupe is more fat than the bookies say, anyway, this low AH 0.5 to Guadalupe is a safe bet, last two results at home against Limon where 1 x 1 and 3 x 1 the last one is the more recent result. Limon comes from a big win against Herediano away, a much strong side, no doubt and an outstanding result. On the other side, Guadalupe also comes from an away win in the 15 round against Municipal Grecia 2 x 3 and now playing at home they will want to slow Limon down and so far only conceded 3 goals in the last 7 home matches. We will set goals in this match but most likely a home win. Peterborough score an average of 2.67 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.00 goals and Bolton score an average of 0.57 goals per away game and concede an average of 3.71 goals, with the host’s home games producing an average of 3.67 goals and the visitor’s away games producing an average of 4.29 goals, providing more reasons to back a 3-0 scoreline this weekend. Posted at 77' Connal Trueman (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Kristian Pedersen. Posted at 75' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Wes Harding. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Birmingham City. Giménez replaces Kerim Mrabti. That would upset Celtic’s Scott Brown and his manager Neil Lennon, who are desperate to be awarded the title and secure their ninth successive official league title. Paper Round’s view: It is slightly bizarre that anyone could be desperately bothered whether a title counted as official or not, in the circumstances. Dock them points when they go down into the second division. Maybe that threat will force clubs and other fans to work harder to stamp out this sort of behaviour. There can be zero tolerance. Zero. IN OTHER NEWS Antonio Conte: The wing-back whisperer The Warm-Up would like to be completely honest with you here, dear reader. Neither of these two teams have been solid at the back this season. Werder Bremen currently have the Bundesliga's worst defensive record. They have conceded 40 goals in 16 Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Cologne have not been much better at the back this season. They have conceded a total of 32 goals in their 16 Bundesliga games. SubstitutionPosted at 120'+1' Substitution, Portsmouth. Gareth Evans replaces James Bolton. SubstitutionPosted at 120' Substitution, Oxford United. Ben Woodburn replaces Sam Long. SubstitutionPosted at 120' Substitution, Oxford United. John Mousinho replaces Alex Rodriguez. Posted at 119' Simon Eastwood (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 119' Foul by Oliver Hawkins (Portsmouth). Porto have won the title already and it didn't prove to be too difficult a task thanks to Benfica's form. They are in top form and scoring a fair few goals too and can get some more against Braga. The home side are already in next season's Europa League but have only a point from their last two league games. Go for Porto to end their league season with an away win. Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest LIVE: Latest FA Cup 26 Jan 2024 — Match ends, Bristol City 0, Nottingham Forest 0. 26 January 2024 21:38. 1 week ... Bedoya was a winner, a history maker who played for and won titles with the best teams in Argentina as well as Colombia. For me, it was privilege to share a dressing room with him, with somebody who achieved great things in his career. I enjoyed it a lot and I have lots of good memories. Bedoya's world record does not appear under threat any time soon. Of those still with a chance of eclipsing his tally, Real Madrid and Spain defender Sergio Ramos is closest following his 26th dismissal against Manchester City in the Champions League in February. Wurzburg kickers are right now on 8th position on the table but still they are just 3 points away from the promotion spot which makes them a contender and today they are huge huge favorites for the win cause they are playing versus worst team in the league and also Jena already relegated so they don't have a lot of motivation to play and on the other side kickers is pretty solid at home so I surely expect win for hosts and also I think they are not going to do it with just 1 goal difference so I recommend this et Nottingham Forest football club: record v Bristol City v Bristol City. Games won: 43. Games drawn: 34. Games lost: 22. Date, Match, Result, Score, Competition. 30 Nov 1907, Bristol City v Nottingham Forest, L, 3-0 ... That's why United will win the league - they're more clinical than us and everyone else. We're too nice. We react to things, we don't anticipate. It's difficult to criticise effort and honesty, but to be a top player, you need to have that extra quality, desire, and that bit more know-how. We've got masses still to play for.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page